Chapter 1

Ryder sighed as he wipe away some sweat from his forehead. He was down at the garage fixing his motorbike while the pups were playing.

He look at the pups and smiled when he saw Skye and Rubble playing tag with Marshall,  Everest, and Zuma while Chase and Rocky were cuddling close to each other under a tree.

"Hehee Everest look! " Skye said while flipping over a rock.

"Careful Skye. " Everest said worried while Skye jump over another rock.

"Oh please. I'll be fin- Ahh!! " Skye gasp because she trip on the rock and land on the ground.

"Skye! " Everest gasp and ran to Skye who grumble to herself.

Ryder chuckle knowing that she was trying to impress Everest but fail. Chase rolled his eyes and cuddle closer to Rocky who was sleeping under Chase's head.

Ryder went back to fixing up his motorbike when he saw Skye looking down embarrass while Everest was checking on her. Then Ryder's pup pad started ringing making him put down his rench and grab his pad.

"Hey Ryder. " Katie smiled while Ryder smile.

"Oh hey Katie what's up. " Ryder said while putting the pad down to wash his hands.

"Okay I need your help, not the pups but YOUR help. " Katie said making Ryder raise a brow.

"Uhh what do you mean? " Ryder ask grabbing the pad.

"Just come quick to my pet parlor! Fast! " Katie said and hung up.

Ryder blink and sigh while shaking his head. He got up and walk to the pups to see them now playing with a ball but not Chase and Rocky who were sleeping by now.

"Pups! " Ryder said while walking to them.

The pups stop and look at Ryder but Marshall got the ball kinda and trip on it falling on top of Rocky making them wake up.

"Rocky. " Chase gasp and look at Marshall who was laughing nervously and said sorry.

"Ughh it's okay Marshall. " Rocky said while shaking his body.

Ryder chuckle and walk closer to his pups. They were all fully listening to Ryder now.

"Alright pups. I'm gonna head to Katie's Pet Parlor to meet up with Katie. " Ryder said while the pups except Everest, Chase, and Rocky chuckle.

"Aw your gonna see your girlfriend. " Zuma said chuckling.

"Yeah. " Rubble chuckle too.

Ryder blush and shook his head while the pups keep laughing. Everest shook her has while Rocky sigh.

"Okay that's enough Zuma, Rubble, and Skye. " Chase said making the pups stop laughing.

"Thanks Chase. Okay I'll be back. Chase is in charge and I hope there no trouble while I'm away. " Ryder said while getting up.

"Wait take one us with you. " Skye said smiling.

Ryder nod and look around and smile.

"I'll take Rocky. No Chase your gonna get distracted by him. Let's go Rocky. " Ryder smiled and walk ahead.

Rocky chuckle and lick Chase who was sad but smile when Rocky lick him.

"Don't worry I'll be okay. Just watch over the lookout tower. " Rocky smiled and ran after Ryder.

"You two just melt my heart Chase. " Everest said smirking at Chase who blush and push her away.

~Katie's Pet Parlor~

Katie was fixing up a pet for someone but smile when she heard Ryder's motorbike and ran to the window to see him park and with Rocky behind.

"Hey Katie I hope you don't mind if I brought Rocky. " Ryder said looking at Katie who shook her head.

"Of course not. I love seeing Rocky anyways I did help him get with Chase in the first place. " Katie smirk while Rocky blush and look anywhere but Katie.

Ryder chuckle and walk to Katie who stood up and look at Ryder serious and pulled him close.

"And you. We have a mission to do. It is call "Help me get the Guy" kind of mission. " Katie said making Ryder groan.

"Really Katie you call me here for that. " Ryder said while Rocky chuckle.

"Yes. This guy is like mysterious and handsome. " Katie said while finishing up the pet.

The owner came and thanks Katie while paying her and left the store with their pet and Katie put up the close sigh.

"Were doing this and you have no choice. Let's go!! " Katie said walking out the door with Ryder and Rocky behind. "Oh we're going walking so just leave your motorbike here. "

Ryder sigh again and follow Katie with Rocky chuckling. They walk all the way to Porter's Cafe and Katie literal push Ryder inside and onto a chair and threw him a menu to hide his face just like her while Rocky ran after them.

"Omg he here! " Katie said looking to her left and back at the menu.

"Who? " Ryder ask but smile when Mr. Porter came to take their order.

"Hello Katie and Ryder including you Rocky. What can I get you? " Mr. Porter smile.

They order their drinks and food including Rocky and Mr. Porter nod while taking the menus away and left.

"Okay Katie who are we stalking. " Ryder whisper while Katie look back at her left.

"The guy with black hair, white t-shirt, light purple pants, and dark purple shoes with gray. " Katie said making Ryder and Rocky look around.

"Oh I found him Ryder. " Rocky smiled making Ryder look where Rocky was looking but gasp when the guy was looking back. They made eyes contact and Ryder saw that the mysterious guy had purple eyes and was looking straightly at his light brown eyes. Ryder blush and look down not seeing the sweet smile of the mysterious guy did.

"Omg he saw us. " Katie yelp and look down but gasp when she saw the mysterious guy getting up and paying for his order. "No he leaving and I don't even know his name! "

Ryder look at Katie with an unbelievable face just like Rocky but gasp when she pulled him up and push him to the stranger.

"Get his name! " Katie push him making g Ryder gasp and trip on his footing but was caught by someone.

"Thank you sir and I am sorry for tripping on you. " Ryder said looking up but his eyes went wide while blushing

The one that caught him was the mysterious guy with purple eyes looking at Ryder's light brown eyes. Ryder blush while the mysterious guy help him stand.

"It's alright. " The mysterious guy said while looking at Ryder who still had his hands on his chest.

"Ops sorry uhh..." Ryder pause making the boy smile.

"Hendry. My name Hendry. " Hendry said making Ryder smile back.

"I'm Ryder. " Ryder smile back.
____________________________________

A/N: I HAVE NOOOOO REGRETS FOR MAKING THIS!!!😆😆 Look i know its a kid show but I had too. Like come on Ryder looks sooo adorable and I ship Chase with Rocky cause I am a weirdo. 😛 I hope u guys will love this story like you love my other stories.