Treinta y tres

Remus spent all day thinking about why was Peter on the map, inside Hogwarts. He decided to teach students something interesting and make the class more dynamic. boggarts.

"Well class, today we will learn how to confront a boggart, anybody knows what they look like?" As always, Hermione raised her hand and said "no one knows what they look like Professor, they take the form of one's worst fear"

Professor Lupin nodded and said "the spell we are going to use is riddikulus"

"Repeat after me- riddikulus" he said, and the whole class repeated it. Soon they were all in a line waiting for their turn to fight the shapeshifter.

First off was Neville. "What's your biggest fear?" Remus asked the awkward kid, he reminded him of himself.

"Umm- P-Professor Snape" he stuttered, a few classmates laughed after his statement. Remus shushed then and said "yeah, well he can be a little scary" he opened the door and Professor Snape emerged from the darkness.

"Okay Neville, you go!" He said. The kid stared at the scary professor and said with determination. "Riddikulus" soon enough, Snape appeared wearing Neville grandma's clothes, and the boggart looked funny.

Next up was Padma Patil. Her fear were snakes, and a giant cobra appeared in front of her. She stuttered the first time, so it didn't work, but then she said with strength "riddikulus" and the snake turned into a clown.

Right now, it was Ron's turn. His worst fear were spiders. The boggart turned into a giant spider that threatened to attack him. He stared with fear for a while until he mustered the courage to say "riddikulus" and in its eight legs, skates appeared and made the spider slide everywhere.

Next up was Hermione. Her boggart changed into Professor McGonnegal, she spoke "ms. Granger, you have failed every single class this semester" Hermione made a face and said "riddikulus" with confidence. Then every single paper turned into good grades and flew around her.

And now, Harry's turn. The boggart took time, like if Harry didn't know what he feared, but then it turned into a dementor. Harry got scared and couldn't really do anything. He dropped his wand and Remus intervened. When he stepped in front, the boggart changed into a full moon and besides the fool moon, Cassiopeia's bloody body.

He muttered the words and his worst fear changed into a balloon deflating around a silly girl. No one understood his  worst  fear, but Hermione left thinking about the professor after that class. Something was not right about him, and she was gonna find out what.