Home Is Calling

~~~Taehyung~~~

The smell of bacon and coffee disturbs my peaceful sleep. I groan softly and try to roll onto my back, but I'm stopped by arms circling around my torso and a nose pressed against my jaw, hot puffs of air fanning over the skin of my neck. My eyes open slowly and I'm met with a bare shoulder taking up most of my vision. Looking down, I realize I'm laying on a familiar bed with a familiar blanket draped over my body. My heartbeat picks up it's pace as a shiver runs down my spine. I try to crawl away, but the arms tighten around me, 

"Mm.. stop moving." I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding and suck my bottom lip between my teeth. 

"Jiminnie..?" I whisper. It seems to catch his attention as he loosens his hold and pulls away so we can face each other. We sit in silence for a few minutes with me watching his facial expression change with each different emotion. I have the urge to laugh at the faces he makes, but push it down. Instead, I sigh and hesitantly curl close to him, holding my arms to my chest as his chin rests on the top of my head, "Tae-"

"Don't." I'm quick to interrupt him, leaning my forehead against his chest as I close my eyes. "Were you the one who found me?"

"No," he whispers in a tone that almost sounds like regret, "Yoongi did." A frown slowly makes its way onto my face, 

"But- I thought I heard.." as Jimin's about to respond, a hesitant knock is heard.

"Kids, I made breakfast if you're up for it." I heard Jin say softly before the door closed with a soft 'click'.  I chew on my lower lip while fidgeting with the sleeve of a white sweater. With a small frown, I lift the blanket and take in my attire; no pants and a clean white sweater that most likely belongs to Jimin. My cheeks feel hot as I squirm uncomfortably. 

"Jimin.. did you change my clothes?" I whisper softly, feeling embarrassed at just the thought of Jimin undressing me. 

"Mm, figured you'd be more comfortable without those dirty clothes on." he rasped with his sleepy morning voice, holding my body tightly against his. 

"Aren't you hungry?" I feel more than hear the chuckle he lets out at that as his hands move to grope my waist.

"I should be asking you that. How is it even possible that you're skinnier than before?" he teases as he rolls us over so I'm on top of him, my cheek resting against his chest as he traces random patterns into the skin of my hip, "Are you okay?" 

I pause, wondering how to respond to that. The voice in my head hisses at me to say no, to tell him just how not okay I am, and that's it's all his fault. My mouth opens hesitantly but I quickly clamp it shut, knowing if I were to speak I'd say things that I would regret. When I don't respond, he lets out a soft sigh and speaks again, "I'm sorry, Tae.. I know I fucked up real bad and there's probably no way for me to fix this but.. I did it for a reason and it's a stupid reason and I know you won't accept it- won't accept me but, please, just hear me out-"

"Taehyung-" Jimin's cut off by door being slammed open. I wince at the loud bang made as the doorknob hits the wall, no doubt leaving a mark. The intruder pauses at the position I'm in with Jimin but shakes it off and briskly walks over. Jimin doesn't fight or argue as I'm lifted up and out of his arms by my armpits. I try to squirm out of the grasp but end up getting held tighter, pressed closely against the intruder's chest, "Hope you don't mind, Jin's getting irritated that Tae hasn't gone down to eat yet."

"Yeah, yeah." Jimin grumbles with a dismissive wave as I'm tossed over a bony shoulder with an arm hooked over my torso to hold me still. A soft whine pushes past my lips as I'm dangled upside down, "Lemme go!" 

"Don't drop him, Yoongi." Jimin says angrily before shooing us out of his room. Yoongi just chuckles and pats my butt teasingly, choosing to ignore both me and Jimin as he walks down the stairs and to the kitchen. 

"I'm not even dressed!" I exclaim with red cheeks as we enter the kitchen. The smell of bacon invades my senses along with loud clanking and laughter. Yoongi carefully sets me down on a counter and I cross my arms, a pout pulling at my lips. Jin chuckles softly and pushes Yoongi out of the way to stand in front of me, using one hand to pull the hem of my sweater down while holding a piece of bacon up to my mouth,

"Here, eat up," He says with a bright smile, "I made eggs, bacon, and chocolate chip pancakes." I chew on my lower lip for a moment as I glance behind Jin. Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok are all sat at the table playing a game with cards while occasionally taking bites from the plates in front of them. I smile softly at the sight and turn my attetion back to Jin, opening my mouth to allow him to pop the bacon carefully into my mouth. His smile brightens tenfold as I moan at the taste, chewing and swallowing quickly. 

"Hoseok take Tae to the table while I make him a plate." Jin orders after ruffling my hair. I can't help but frown as Jin walks away, Hoseok immediately taking his place in front of me. Why are they acting like this? 

"C'mon, Taetae~" Hoseok says before picking me up like a child, holding me by my thighs as I hook my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist. He sets me down next to Yoongi before taking the empty seat on my other side. The trio go back to their game as a plate full of food is set in front of me along with a cup of some kind of juice. I smile at Jin as I dig in, sighing happily at the amazing flavors assaulting my taste-buds.  

Ignoring the world around me while I eat, I fail to notice Jimin entering the kitchen until a wet kiss is planted on my cheek, accompanied with a loud smacking sound. I look up with wide eyes, and I'm met with faces of shock. It's silent for a moment and before I know it, I'm being lifted up by my armpits and set onto someone's lap, muscular arms snaking around my waist. My cheeks heat up at the reactions of the others and I try to wriggle of Jimin's hold. 

After failing to free myself, I sigh and relax against Jimin's chest, crossing my arms as I avoid meeting anyone else's gaze. I mess with a loose string on the sleeve of my sweater as I allow myself to get lost in my thoughts. With a pout on my face, I glance at the people around me, wondering why they're treating me like such a baby. Is it because of what's happened? Do they really think that because of everything I've become as fragile as a newborn? A weird feeling sets on my chest at the thought and I frown, not sure whether it's a positive weight or a negative one. 

"Tae~ are you gonna finish eating?" I hear, but my mind doesn't register who asked the question. My focus lands on the plate of unfinished food in front of me and my frown deepens as I shake my head, not having much of an appetite anymore. I hear a sigh before a hand comes down to pat my head, another hand taking away the dirty plate. My heart pounds with the thought that I disappointed someone and I look down, tears slowly building up at my water line. 

I didn't want to come back yet..