Home Is Where We Belong

"Tae.."
"Will you be our boyfriend?"

"No."

~~~4 years later

Loud, genuine laughter fills the air as two boys chase each other across the lawn. They yell and shout about who would get the first ice cream cone when another boy stepped out onto the porch with a scowl.

"You two are a couple of babies. Get over here." he grumbles angrily, secretly finding their antics endearing. The two boys quickly scramble over each other to get to the third boy first, eager for the cold treats he carries.

"We all know he's the only baby between us three." one boy says with a cocky smirk as he motions towards the other boy, who pouts.

"Stop teasing me and give me the ice cream." he whines in a voice so uncharacteristically deep for his innocent seeming face. The boy holding the ice creams slowly hands one over to the shorter of the two beggars, causing the taller's pout to become a bit more genuine. At the last second, he changes the direction of the ice cream, handing it to the pouting boy.

"Ah! Thanks, Yoongs!~" he exclaims, smiling proudly as he starts licking his ice cream.

"Whatever kid. Here Jimin." he hands the other boy the last ice cream before walking back inside without another word. Taehyung and Jimin share a look before following the grumpy elder inside. They sit on the couch as far away from each other as they could, while glaring at each other with weird faces.

"I swear I'm the only adult here." Yoongi sighs as he sits on the couch and leans his head back with his eyes closed, fighting off a smile when he feels a weight latch itself to his right side. Taehyung nuzzles Yoongi's chest happily and not so subtly sticks his tongue out at Jimin. Jimin shuffles around then climbs over the other two as obnoxiously as he could, smashing himself against Taehyung's back.

"Love you guys." Taehyung mumbles as he closes his eyes, feeling completelt at home between his two boyfriends.

end.

oh yikes it's over. twas a wild ride my dudes,, ill have the smut thing up in the future i suppose. uhm okay i love you guys so much and thanks for the support and all that. keep being awesome. oH also there's a new book coming out. it will be called "behind cracked doors" issa woozi/seungcheol if you're into that check it out or whatever. ilyall bye 💜❤