Chapter 10 : Drunken She

" No Matter how many times You say, 'I don't care a damn about you' but Believe me, Your eyes say the Opposite.

And every single time I want to admit I don't care, I fail, miserably. "

Fight for her....

" Not Once, Not Thrice.... But A Million Times I will Fight For You and Only You..... Not Matter What Others Say or Think...
I ll Fight Not only to Save you But Because My Fragile Heart Needs You to Beat and Breathe.... !!"

_____________________________

Another Beautiful Poster by AnushkaChaube1

Thanks a lot Dear 😊✌️....... It is Beautiful....

_____________________________

A bit changes in the previous chapter. You can check once again.
Jia was Ansh's School mate and they met a year back in the school reunion. And Ansh and Mir went to London School of Economics for higher studies.

_____________________________

ANSH'S POV

I didn't go back home that day. I didn't want to face Ahana after all that I was doing with her. I already had called Jia asking her to join me to the party.

I saw Ahana calling me multiple times but I ignored her. I didn't know what to say when I pick up the call. What reason should I give for my behaviour?

When I got down from the car the first thing saw I saw was Ahana, standing with elegance in her beautiful white gown. She looked breath taking. I tired a lot avoiding myself but the way she was glaring at me made her look more beautiful. She looked like a fairy in white. I will want to kill each and every guy who'll lay eyes on her. I'm sure she is going to attract a lot of admirers.

Finally I went towards her and she was throwing daggers at me. I thought she'll kill me then and there.

She looked a Perfect Partner that any man needs tonight. I am unlucky tonight. Her white gown with crimson borders was making her glow more.

Her hazel brown eyes penetrating mine seeking answers for my actions. The way she handled the hair fallen on her face would make you look at her for eternity.
Of course, I didn't have any right on her so all I could do is to describe those beautiful moments.

How I wish to dance with her tonight but I didn't had the right to. So I was stuck with Jia. Again, that's my fault of bringing her.

" Ansh... Where the hell are you lost? Focus on your steps. " I heard Jia say as she pulled me towards her. Now I just hate her touch too.

I nodded her. But my eyes were constantly searching for Ahana. Where did she go?

A while earlier I saw her with Mir and Piya. All of them went out in the garden some time ago. I saw Piya holding Ahana. I don't know what happened but curiosity was building in. They took her in the garden I suppose, my eyes wandered till there only.