4| Memories

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Higuchi, are you in?" I whisper through the Walky- talky.

"I'm in. Switching this off now."

The connection cut and she was gone, inside the Agency. Higuchi was to start the capture attempt of the Were-Tiger and I had no doubts for her, especially seeing her fool many men before, each on falling head over heels only to be heartbroken and slaughtered. I smirked as I slotted my Wally-Talky in my belt, scanning the area of my check point. The Agency didn't know what had them coming.

I stop when I see a small, red bricked building with old fashioned windows, and sigh a little. Although my doubts in Higuchi were not present, this mission itself was like a fragile piece of glass- one slip up and it will brake.

I picked up my second one Walky-Talky, "She's in, Aku."

"Good. This better go well." I heard his voice through the black box. I turn around facing the towering establishment beside me.

"Well, let's find out." I say with a smirk. I slotted it back on my belt, and walked across the packed streets of chatter and car engines. I approached the monochrome building, and entered it through the glass revolving doors. I had no clue what kind of building this was, nor did I care. I just needed to reach the top.

Because this mission was happening.

To capture the Were-Tiger.

I didn't stop walking, incase someone would ask for their stupid assistance- It would waste time. I tried to stay in the side lines in the building full of work employees in grey uniforms, rushing around. On the inside, I always grimace when I think of a normal, boring life where everyone does the same thing everyday, like everyone else. Copies- that's what they are to me.

My eyes suddenly found the elevator, and I rushed to it. I pressed the up arrow, and soon the doors opened. I went inside, and pressed the highest number button. The doors soon shut with a click, and take me to the apex of the building. Once I reached the top, I soon found a pair of stairs which lead me to the roof. I pushed the door open with the side of my body and hurried up the stairs. Once I was outside and on top of seven story building, I observed from there like a hawk.

My job was on the side-lines, but I had to be involved. I was to make sure Higuchi wasn't being followed by others and here seemed the best angle to do so. From up here, I felt higher and more powerful then the others below. I felt more confident in our mission. From standing on the roof, I didn't realise how close the buildings were and how the height of the towering buildings almost matched. I cursed under my breath, and ducked down, walking closer to the edge. I didn't want anyone from the Agency to see me spying on them.

That could fuck up the mission entirely.

The Agency was only a couple of metres away. I couldn't have picked a better, yet dangerous spot to evaluate. Great.

My back was pressed against a concrete ledge, and I peered over my shoulder to examine the top floor of the agency. From what my eyes could pick apart, it was their office. A few computers and papers were scattered against dark wooded desks, as if they had recently been there typing away and scanning their papers. The floor lower then that just seemed to be a corridor. I had seen a boy walk passed, one I didn't recognise, carrying stacks papers and ducked a little more.

If he saw me, this could all be over...

I was just here to inform Akutagawa when Higuchi left, and if it went disastrous at Higuchi and Aktuagawas end, I will be there to sort out the mess. I huffed, and sat back waiting for a response from my blonde partner, Higuchi. It shouldn't take her too long to trick those naive people...