Chapter 3

Irene's P.O.V

I got up, by the morning sickness. This sucks, seriously. I took a shower and change to comfy clothes. It's Saturday so, no school. I went downstairs and have my breakfast with my family.

"Good Morning." - i greeted my parents and unnie. They greeted me back. I took my seat next to unnie and dig in. Eggs? Oh god the smell. I feel something coming up. I covered my mouth, running to the sink in the kitchen and vomitted.

I can't smell eggs. It makes me wanna vomit. I can't smell a lot of things. It will make me wanna vomit. And it sucks. I wipe my hands and mouth and returning back to the dining table.

"Are you okay?" - eomma asked.

"Not really. I think i got food poisoning. I don't feel good." - i lied. I don't wanna eat anymore. I will vomit again for sure.

"Go to the doctor then. I'll give you money." - appa said. I shook my head.

"It's okay. I'll just rest upstairs." - i said. They nodded. I walk upstairs quickly but the egg smell got hooked on my nose. I ran to my room, closing the door and run to my toilet. Vomitting again. I sighed. I wash my hands and mouth, then wiping them with a towel.

I walk slowly to my bed. There it starts. My head started spinning. Oh god. I dropped on my bed as everything went black.

Jimin's P.O.V

Just where is she? She's making me worried. My mind can't think straight. It's been a month. She didn't answer my calls. Didn't reply my texts. I'm very worried. I know it was all my fault. I was stupid. I know.

But i didn't realise myself too. I was drunk too. We were drunk. I will never do such things to her. She's a girl. A lady. I respect that. And i must respect it. But it was an accident. I didn't mean it. Like i say, i was drunk. You can't control a drunk person.

I love her. Very much. After going to Jeju, i thought of proposing to her. After she graduated. Meeting her fierce parents, and wanna make her to be my wife. But things go the other way that I've never thought of. I'm so sorry Irene. Please answer my calls. I miss you badly.

Irene's P.O.V

I open my eyes, blinking. I sit up and massage me head. This sucks. I heard a knock. I sit up normally and act nothing happened. The door opens, revealing Tasha unnie. "You okay, bud?" - she asked.

"My parents are not in the house right?" - i asked. She nodded.

"They went to work. Same goes to your sister." - she said. Thank god. My parents and my unnie doesn't like maids to be close to us. But not me. Tasha unnie is my bestfriend. In the house. Maids are people too. You should treat them like a family too. And thats what i do to Tasha unnie.

She walk in, closing the door and also locking it. In case my parents or unnie walks in. Tasha unnie sit next to me. "Are you really okay?" - she asked. I nodded.

"Cause you know. It's Saturday. By this timing, you'll be out with Jimin." - she said. That name. It hurts. Only Tasha unnie knows about Jimin in this house. I trust her more than my blood unnie.

I bursed out, crying. She got shocked. She hugged me as i continued crying. Again. Once I'm done, i wipe my tears. I told her everything that happened. About Jeju up till yesterday.

"Oh god. This is bad." - she said.

"Your parents will kick you out." - she said.

"Thats why I'm prepared." - i said, showing the luggages i had under my bed. She was shocked.

"I think it's better you run now. I'll cover up for ya." - Tasha unnie said.

"No. It's okay. I don't want you to lose your job, just because of me." - i said.

"I've always treated you like my own sister. I don't mind. I can always find another one." - she said. I sighed, shaking my head.

"No unnie. This time, it will be me. You've done a lot for me." - i said. She let out a sigh and nodded.

"That explains why you vomited earlier on." - she said. I nodded.

"It's okay. I'll take care of you while you're here. Once you're out, I'll do anything to get out of this house and follow you." - she said, smiling.

"What? Really unnie?" - i asked. She nodded.

"Then what am i gonna feed you? I won't have money to pay your salary." - i said. She giggled.

"I don't care if you have or not. I'll work then feed you instead." - she said, smiling. I let out a smile.

"Thanks unnie." - i said. She smiled.

"My pleasure. I gotta continue cleaning. Anything just call my name." - she said, giving me a pat on my head. She left my room, closing it. I sighed. Thank god that Tasha unnie is always here for me. Bless her.

I sighed. Again. I'm just 22 (korean age). And I'm gonna be a mother in the next 8 months. I'm sorry little one but you'll live without an appa. Just an eomma. And aunties. Not even a halmeoni or halabeoji. Sorry.

I don't know what to do now. What will my school friends think of me now if they find out? I bet they'll think I'm never innocent at all. I sighed for the nth time. I grab my phone, i don't know why but i read the messages that Jimin have send to me, a month ago, up till now.

'Jagiya. I'm begging you. Please answer my calls. I wanna explain to you.'

'Jagiya, please. I'm crying badly because i miss you. Please reply or answer my calls.'

And more. Within a day, he sends more than 20 messages. And more than 20 times of him, calling me. When will he stop? I think he'll never stop. Why are you doing this Park Jimin? Why? You know you will never get me back.

-------------------------------
AYO WADDUP! IT AINT FRIDAY BUT IT'S ONE OF MY BABIES BIRTHDAY! So, how yall think so far? I hope you guys are enjoying it! Do cemment aites! Vote too!

If you're new, just be sure to go to my bio and see the BTS series i have! It's all there! And make sure you follow me on Instagram too! If you don't want to, you can always continue reading~

And i always update on FRIDAYS for this fanfic! So do look out for FRIDAYS!! ❤

생일축하해요 승철 오빠! Happy Birthday To The Awesome Leader, S.Coups!! May you continue do well and always be our awesome leader! Thank you for taking care of the kids too! Stay healthy, fighting! Love ya!! 😘😘😘

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK) [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA) [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -ONGOING-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) -soon-
6th Book - Capture (S) (?)
7th Book - <planning>

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

8/8/17, 8th August 2017, 에스쿱스 생일

-KwonKimMinJeon💕