What People Will Say ?

Here presenting a story of a girl; you can call her as a victim of the title of the story"What People Will Say? "

There are many girls who have been suffering from this fear of their parents like before doing anything, they have to, No they are FORCED to think if they do it then what will be the thought of the people of their society ...
If they get a green signal, then only they are allowed to do things otherwise not. Their families also don't support them at a single step.
They just want to suppress their interest, kill their zeal and grave all their wants and happiness without knowing if they do not accept their feelings what the lives of their girl would become .

All conservative families have the same so-called fear to save their reputation super bright as They don't want a tiny or single spot on their family figure and for that they can do anything.
Like they care the other people's thoughts rather the happiness of their own daughter.

Emma was one of those girls. She was modern and was having no care about the people of her society but what she cared most was her father, whom she loved the most.
She never wants to give priority to what others will think but situation pushes everymoment to
think twice.

She knows all that show off is just meaningless but she can't stand infront of the vast people of her society. Also she made a promise to her father regarding this.

---------------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

"Hi Emma ", Nill said while walking towards me
I looked back and returned the same with a smile. 'College' is the best place to lift down all my stresses and anxieties, especially when you have true friends, it gets you great and amusing moments.

I rarely go to college with my friends, it doesn't mean that I don't have friends or they don't want to go with me ; but it's for the show up to the people of my society where I am living. After entering to college I feel like I'm a fish of a deep sea and my friends are like the sea water.
The happiest moments of my life I share with my friends but I now strongly attached to three friends as if we are sibblings : Nill, Drasti and Alex . and our friendship includes sharing of food ,notes to all the problems and funs related to our lives. We sit together and try to find out solution to every situation ,no matter what kind of ..even relationship problems lol. The boys mostly seek advice from Drasti about what a girl likes more to see in a boy ; so that they can apply it on their crushes all over the city.

"Where is Drasti ?"- Nill asked me surprisingly
As Drasti and I are always meet at the main gate of our college, if I come earlier then I surely have to wait for her and same rule is applied to her also. NO violation of rule ,otherwise penalty will never go unnoticed.

"She is not feeling well so she is not coming today".

"Ohh", what happened to her ? is she alright now ? Nill asked with one flow motion

"relax Nill , she is ok now and what about Alex ??"- I asked him

"He is on his way, he called me before."

"He wil never leave this habit", i said and it made both of us smiling

"Hii Guys," Alex wished good morning to both of us.

"You are late Alex !! Again
Let's go to class - Quick, I said

As we reached at the class,the class hasn't started. Wow I said,
"Thanks to God!!! "
Ohh sorry the teacher should be the real owner of my thanks " I thought while entering into the classroom.

After an interesting part of chapter 4 of our literature book
For 45 minutes , the class ended.
I really wanted to continue the class if the time limit was not set by our college authority.

We 3 again gathered outside right in front of our classroom.

"Hey,
Buddies !
A new Hollywood picture is going to release today. We should go and enjoy this!!! "you know what, the starcast is amazing and that the trailor is just wow ...lets go and watch, Alex suggested

" I want to go",Nill said with extreme happiness as he is a totally addicted Hollywood movie lover.

"Emma , what about you ? "-
Alex asked.

"Sorry Guys I can't go!!!!
As both of you know about the people of my society . They will not understand that we are friends. The only thing they must notice that I was with boys !!And it's no need to say , what will they do after having such a stupid kinda data. "

"By the way this is a stupid thought for us but it may going to become the headline for your neighbours , if you will accompany us, Right Emma !"- Nill chuckled....

"Yes, correct
So better I'm leaving now and guys have fun today. "
Good bye and see you tomorrow, I said while coming near to my bike .

Ohh shit !
What I just did ?
Do I really care about these people now ?
Do I really fear about what their dirty mind will have the thought if I would go with my friends ?

I really have changed a little bit for these people.

Wait wait, not for these people but for the reputation of my family ....
I reminded myself while a U turn arrived on the way to my home.

A/N

If anyone of you wants to send a cover for my story then you are gladly allowed. Just DM me 😊

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thanks dear friends for your supporpt💕💕😌
Now if my story rank will increase soon then I wl update the next part.

Plz
Vote
Comment
Share