Chapter 39 : Meet and greet.

Amanda's POV 

I didn't eat breakfast and I also skipped lunch but I didn't feel hungry too . I wonder where Mr Reynolds was because he didn't show up since the morning . He was so busy all the time or maybe he just kept himself consumed with work so as to get away with everyday issues.

"Oh MY Lord ", I shouted in excitement on spotting Francis , Gina and Sonia . Well , the happiness was inexplicable as I experienced it after so long. I bounced on my bed as I replaced my sitting position into standing . I threw myself in Gina's arms and everyone leaned in for a group hug .

"So how is my girl ?", Francis winked.

"How do I look ?", I arched my brows whilst re-questioning . I tried plastering a fake smile over my face , I didn't want them to know how dreadful I truly was.

Sonia examined me for a while ,"Your face looks like a wreck , to be honest . Don't mind ", she pinched her lips so as to avoid herself from grinning. 

"Long story ", I folded my hands around my stomach ,"You guys tell me , what's up . How's my babies ? How's the yellow teeth guy Gina ?"

One thing I noted was Gina wasn't in a jolly mood like how she usually was . Her eyes were a bit swollen surrounded by dark circles . Maybe I should ask her directly about her problem , I could maybe solace her . "Gina , what's wrong  ? ", I glided closer to her and crooked my hands around her neck.

"Samuel and I are no longer together . ", I covered my mouth with my right hand which hung open .

"And ?", I tried digging. .

She pulled me closer and engulfed me into a hug . Francis and Sonia sat silently on the edge of the bed . "It'll be okay , please don't cry . Tell me everything in bits and pieces ", I pulled away and wiped away her tears . Small droplets of water took birth in my eyes blurring my vision . I just couldn't see her that way . 

Francis collided his palms with the back of Gina's hands and rubbed it to stop her from crying anymore . "What did that dick-face do ?", I calmed myself and breathed in . 

"He didn't allow me to talk with guys , Francis included . I tried objecting a lot bu-but ", she stammered so I passed over the water bottle to her , she took a small sip and continued "But once I warned him to stop his over possessive nature or else I'll dump him "

"And ?", I interrogated .

"He got so offended by the word 'dump' that he straight-forwardly slapped me in public , in the campus , in front of everyone . ", I passed her a tissue which was placed on the table beside my bed .

I raised my eyebrows whilst looking at Sonia and Francis directing them to do something to cheer her up . "So , Sonia , do you remember the golden rule ?", I questioned increasing my pitch on purpose . 

"Whaaaaaaaaat ?", Sonia exaggerated the word.

"Don't use one guy to forget another , use two or three because love always hurts ", I winked at Gina when she faced me . A small smile took birth on her lips . Francis walked through his knees and came closer to us .

"I can be the guy you can overcome him with ", he went closer to Gina and murmured "I am good on bed , remember ?", I slapped him playfully on his arm and Gina did the same .

Sonia watched us from afar and pouted  ," Am I third-wheeling ?".

"Of course not ", I crossed my legs and for once forgot everything which was going on in my life. 

"What about you France and Sonia ?", okay I was digging a lot but I wanted to know everything I missed in my bestfriend's lives . "Don't dare hide ", I warned both of them .