The Case

Krimson is played by Robbie Amell

Three weeks later

Krimson's pov:

The name's Krimson Phoenix.I'm a hybrid,Demon, Siren(the bird not mermaid!),Wiccan,and Whitelighter. Yeah weird combo right.'Krimson focus!'The god of war says in my head.Each species has one.In my case I'm the one for four species.Mars is completely annoying.'Thank you.' Smart ass.Isabella Marie Swan.Her and I have a lot in common.Before I knew I was anything supernatural I dated a vampire.Edward Anthony Masen Cullen,he left me in the cedar woods in California back in 1967.We had dated for six months and had the time of our lives.Five days after he left I find out what I was.I was OK for a week,but I went catatonic for three decades.Here in my file it says that another vampire did the same thing. Maybe they share notes.Damn Vampires!Ok she is friends with Shifters,her dad is a Child of the Moon,and her mother is an Angel/Whitelighter.Cool another four way hybrid. I'm walking to the front desk "You will give me all the same classes as Isabella Swan."using compulsion on her."Here you go. Have a nice day."she said."Thank you "I replied.Then I saw her,Isabella.My mate,my case,my Isa.'My Isa' Wait ,did my inner demon just show affection?Huh, he's whipped already.'You bet and so are you.' The bell rings and I head to biology.The  only open seat is next to her."Come on Bella you can't be hung up on Cullen forever!"Some kid named Mike practically yelled.Then I saw her break so I stepped in."Hey leave her alone,dude."No,make me!"he said like a little school girl."Leave her alone or I'll make you eat your own shit for the rest of your life!"I whispered with an evil grin on my face(😈).He ran back to his seat like a chicken with it's head cut off shaking in fear."Thanks,I'm Bella."said the amazingly beautiful, shy goddess."Krimson with a K."I say.Wait did that kid say Cullen?What the hell!'Same'

A/N:Did you like it?Vote and comment please.Love ya bye!😜❤️👍