Chapter Fifty Three

Niada's Point of View

Things has been going well with the pack that Magnus had decided that it was time to go back to his pack, but not without trying to win me over once again first. The thought of going back to him is still on my mind, but I can't just forget that he had just let them put me in the cells.

Naeva was always in her room, with Samuel taking care of her and the child within her. For some reason the baby was developing even faster than I had imagined. She already had a visible baby bump, which I still couldn't believe.

I still have bad feelings about this child, but I don't want to sour everyone's mood with my thoughts, especially seeing what everyone has been through.

Pearlette had already left us because her work her was done and she had to go back to her people and because she was beginning to dry up. Now that she is gone, I have no one to be mischievous with.

Right now I am in the pack's garden painting the beautiful flowers to past the time, since I am not exactly on good terms with anyone here, which is why I am thinking on leaving, but I just don't want to disappear on my sister.

I would go visit her, but right now she was with her friend Asia and her demon boyfriend.

I am beginning to think the Moon Goddess is just doing things for her own amusement, because I still can't believe that a wolf and a demon are mates.

Well who am I to judge, I am still mate less if I even have one. Maybe I should go on one of these dating apps created by humans to meet different people.

I was currently finishing up the last details on the rose when I felt the presence of someone behind me.

"Beautiful flower," a deep masculine voice said.

Turning around, I saw a beautiful man that I had never seen before. He had long, wavy brown hair and gorgeous green eyes. His eyebrows were uniquely shaped which only added to his sexiness and so did his beard.

"Thanks," I said, still looking him up and down, admiring every bit of this man. 

"Niada right? I'm Jason," he said, smiling.

"Nice to meet you Jason, if you want, you can have the painting," I offered, smiling back at him.

"Well if you don't mind, why not."

I gave him the portrait, wondering what I should do next.

"Maybe you can paint me sometimes," he smirked.

Ooh, that escalated quickly.

"Sure, just stop by my room whenever you're ready." I can't just believe I just said that, but whatever.

He chuckled, shaking his head.

"You're a very special girl, I'm glad you're my mate," he said, before vanishing.

He's my mate! I have a mate!

But freaking mother of fudge, he just vanished into thin air!

Jumping up from my seat, I began running all around the pack house while screaming like a mad woman.

Maybe it's because what Pearlette had already told me or the maybe Selene was finally doing something good for me. If only my mom and dad was here today.

"We're here sweetie, we're here."

Hey guys. How do you like this story so far?

So I have read you guys comments and I have decided that I will make them all stories, but one at a time.

My first story is going to be Sleeping Wolf, but I do not know when I will publish it yet.

Thanks for commenting and have a wonderful day or night wherever you are.

Mwah.