Milicent Barnes

Name: Milicent "Mili" Gladiolus Barnes
Age: 87 (Looks 16)
Nicknames: Mili (Most preferred one) Mil Mil, Barney (Most hated one), Cent, Gladiator
Hero or Villan: Hero
Hero/ Villan name: Dark Snow
Realted to and how: Bucky Barnes, older brother
Love Interest: Jackson Rogers (Look in next chapter for explanation)
If you have a love interest, dating, married, engaged, or just friends: Just friends for now......
Powers: None so far.....
Personality: Bubbly, fun, sweet, fierce, shows no mercy when HYDRA is involved, kind, VERY SHY, can't trust people easily
Sexuality: Straight
Weakness: Any weakness a human had, amd being near alcohol
Smut/Bad Language: Only when she's super, super, super mad
Face Claim: Maia Mitchell

Personality: Bubbly, fun, sweet, fierce, shows no mercy when HYDRA is involved, kind, VERY SHY, can't trust people easilySexuality: StraightWeakness: Any weakness a human had, amd being near alcoholSmut/Bad Language: Only when she's super, super, ...

Appearance: Long, up to her knee, wavy brown hair. The tips of her hair is are red, and she either leaves her hair down or in a braid. Right arm is metal, like her brother's left arm. She typically wears a red t-shirt, black leather jacket, skinny jeans, black combat boots, and a necklace that Bucky gave her before he left for the war.
Bio: Was 16 when Bucky left for the war, and attempted to commit suicide when she found out Bucky was "dead". She jumped off a cliff, and lost her right arm. Zemo found her, and did things similar to what he did to Bucky. Zemo pretend to be her older brother, so she trusted Zemo. After finding out his real plans, she had a very hard time trusting. Escaped 2 years after Bucky did, and Loki found her on the streets. He cared for her, and helped her. Thor found the two, and Tony tested her DNA to find that she was Bucky's little sister. Can't remember anything from the past except Bucky and Steve, so she mostly stays with them or Loki.