Bonus Chapter - What's going on?!

10 Years Later

Luke's POV

"It's not yours!" I heard Emilie's voice shouting.

"Yes it is!" I heard another voice shouting back.

"MUMMY!" Emilie shouted. 

I shook my head an walked out of the dining room and into the living room where I heard the voices coming from. I looked at the scene occurring in front of me and grabbed the bridge of my nose with my thumb and index fingers, shaking my head I do so. I sighed softly and cleared my throat, earning silence in the room between the two of them.

"He took my toy and won't give it ba-" 

"Shhh." I said putting my index finger to my lips. She nodded and sat down on the floor. "I don't want to hear anything from you either." I said looking at Tommy, him watching back. He nodded and sat on the sofa, with a pout on his lips.

"That's not gonna work on me, love." I said to him rolling my eyes, which made him pout even more. I smiled at him then looked at Emilie, who also had a little smile on her face. "Now, I want either one of you to give me whatever you both were fighting over." I said sweetly. They both nodded and Emilie got up and handed me a blue stuffed elephant. I smiled down at it, staring at the little stuffed toy in my hand.

"Mummy? Mummy!" I heard as I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"Hm?" I asked stupidly. 

"Can we go play?" Tommy spoke up and asked. 

"Oh yeah. No more fighting." I said. I then kissed their foreheads and they ran off upstairs into their room.

I smiled and held the stuffed toy in my hand tightly while walking towards my phone that was on the television stand. I grabbed it, and turned it on, then dialed my lovely mate's number. It rang and rang until he finally picked up. 

"HELLO?!" His voice pounded against my ear drum.

"You're very, very loud, Eryk darling." I said with a smile on my face.

"OH! I'M SOR-...I'm sorry. I have water in my ears." He said, his voice volume going down a little.

"Where are you now?" I asked him.

"We are at the beach right now." He said, sounding rather nervous. 

"When will you be home?" I asked him. 

"In about.... about an hour or two." He said, again sounding a little nervous. 

"Oh... Alright. Make sure they do not do any type of shenanigans." I said.

"Babe, they are grown, plus I can control them." He said laughing.

"You control them yes, but you also spoil them. Sure they are big but they are my babies still no matter their age, so no shenanigans, got it?" I asked.

"Yes, baby." 

"When you're coming, can you pass by the mall and pick up another one of those stuffed elephants for me?" I asked him as I walk up the stairs.

"Sure, babe, but why?" He asked.

"Well remember Tommy lost his and they were fighting over Emilie's own, so he needs another one." I explained.

"Aren't they too old for that thing?" He asked me.

"Firstly, no they are not too old for that thing...."

"Bu---" He said but I cut him off.

"I'm not finished. Secondly, that thing is the stuffed toys you got them since they were born so, it is your fault they are attached to it. Plus I think it's cute." I said proudly.