Chapter 3: Part 2

Chapter 3: Part 2

A/N: Haven't proof read, so sorry for any mistakes.

Thanks for reading the story so far,

Enjoy :)

Unknown POV

We stormed into the house, after Wilson having kicked down the door as we planned. We poured in all ten of us, and separated to check all rooms. “Clear” shouted from a room

“Clear”

“Clear”

“The rooms are all clear sir” Shawn confirmed I looked at them, as they stood around me waiting for orders. Where had they gone? To my chagrin, I heard the closing of the back door.

“Through there” I shouted, and one by one they stormed out of the back door, standing on the long balcony, guns at the ready. I walked out after them.

Without my command they started shooting at the car as it zoomed out of the alley way. “What do you think you guys are doing? Did I say shoot? Anyways boss says the girl needs to be back alive.” I yelled, what the hell were they thinking? I loosened my neck collar as I thought about what the boss would do to me if I had to say she had died under my orders.

“Sorry Sir” They shouted in unison, I nodded satisfied.

“To the van,” I instructed “It’s a good thing I stuck a tracking device under their car to begin with.” I said with a smug smile at how devious I was. Following them back to the van I fished out the small tracking device which showed where they were heading. No–one was escaping me tonight. I jumped into the car and set into the front passenger seat as Wilson took to the wheel. “Hurry, turn right then a left onto the high street.” I said impatiently, urging him to drive as fast as possible.

“Yes sir, on it sir.” He said, as he pressed his foot in the accelerator, we sped onto the high street. I watched as we progressed closer, but not close enough for their vehicle to come into view. Darn London and their traffic jams.

Finally an opening appeared in front of us. “Over there get into the bus lane, I said pointing towards the spot. Watching as we over took the horn blaring bus. We accelerated and we were getting closer with every metre. Look I see them, go faster, and soon enough we were driving by side to side. I looked over past Wilson’s shoulder at the car we were chasing. A girl in front stuck her finger at me. I scowled anger gurgling in my throat. Just then they turned out of the lane down a road, leaving us chasing thin air. “Stop!” After those children” I yelled.

Soon I went squashed up against the door to left as Wilson turned aggressively. We kept speeding but we couldn’t see any cars. “Go faster.” I shouted but no cars whatsoever. Confused I looked back at our computer darn it, they’ve tricked us. “Stop, go back now!” clever rascals, they’re not getting away second time round.

 Sky’s POV

We watched as they zoomed straight past us, and everyone else burst into laughter, except me. I was scared shitless, Nico stopped laughing when he saw my blank face.

“Sky, are you alright?” Nico asked, concerned etched across his brows. I nodded, though Nico still looked worried.

Jay interrupted, “I’m sure she’ll be fine, the thing we’re meant to be worrying about now is how they found out where we were, they must’ve put a tracking device somewhere under the car, means we’ll be hijacking another one, guys get the gear and let’s go, what you waiting for? Chop chop.”

I got out of the car as quick as possible, everyone else getting out too, Nico gave me a bag. Seeing as he was struggling with the other big one, I took it from him.