Chapter 33

Sorry for any grammar and mistakes, I wrote too much in one day. There is another chapter I will update soon. ENJOY!!

Third person P.O.V

"I remember, LaX, it's the company that my father is with in a contract"

"What? Contract? Are you sure?"

"Yeah positive, I remember that conversation because he said they might heald a concert there"

As soon as seul bi said that, yoongi  took his car keys and walked out straight to the car. He started driving to his parents house. Yoongi started to go over the speed limit, not caring just wanting to get there.

He opened the door to his father's study room with out knocking.

"Oh yoongi"

"Why, dad why, for once I really wanted to belive that everything you do for me---to protect Jimin, mom. But I don't know anymore, is like your doing everything for the company and not us. You knew that mrs. Lee has the contract with  LaX. It's that the whole reason? I married seul bi not to protect myself and my family, but so you can get that stupid contract!!" Yoongi sight and moved his hand through his hair.

"Yoongi what--" his dad was cut off when mr. Lee came.

"What are you talking about? Your using my family? Protecting you? What is going on!" Mr. Lee said.

Yoongi didn't know what to say. Mr. Lee  heard everything they said.

"Mr. Lee it's not what you think, let me explain" mr. Min said.

"No, I heard enough. You guys need to stay away from my family, I knew  there was something, but I ignored it. I let my daughter merry a guy she doesn't know and love, I let you take over everything in her name thinking that you might be the right one yoongi" he stopped and shook his head.

He continued " I was wrong, you stay away from my daughter, I don't care if your married, this is over" he said and walked out of the study room.

Yoongi looked at his father " dad, all I wanted was just once you saying that I did a great job and your proud of me. That's all I wanted to hear, but look---" He shook his head and walked out.

Seul bi P.O.V

Flashback

I opened the door and yoongi was holding the card with the bear.

"What is this? Who's KJM?" Yoongi asked. I don't know what to say, I want to tell him but I-I just couldn't.

"Your not gonna answer me? Okay, if you want it that way. First you get mad at me for a stupid mistake and now you have a guy you like and didn't even tell me, not to mention that your married to me!" He said angry and dropped the card with the bear, I hold his hand stopping him from going.

"Yoongi that's not--" He cut me off and throw my hand away from his in anger and left.

End of flashback

"Stupid, stupid. Why didn't you just tell him" I said to my self.

My phone rang, I picked it up and looked, it was my alarm for school. I got out of bed and got ready. Yoongi didn't call or any of his friends called to tell me not to worry that's his with them.

I walked inside the school and up to my class.

"Oh seul bi" my friend called me. I faked smile and walked to her.

"Soo" Jae eun said teasingly.

"What?" I asked.

"What, is that all, you and yoongi, that night" Jae eun said.

"Ohh" I was about to say something else but the teacher walked in.

I left school early, cause I only have 3 blocks. I took the bus and went to OCN. I walked inside and want to the front desk.

"Hello, I'm here for an appointment with chairman mr. Kim" I said.

"You can go by taking the elevator that way, it's the last floor" She said and smiled. I smiled back and said thank you.

I took the elevator to his office. His secretary opened the door for me.

"Seul bi-iss, I'm glad you made it, please take a seat" I did what he told me.

"Can I ask why am I here?"

He chuckled and looked at me " I don't want to waste your time or mine so I will go straight to the point " mr. Kim said.

"Please do" I said and focused on him. He got his laptop and put it on the desk in front of me. He pressed play. The video started playing, My eyes widened.

Third person  P.O.V

Yoongi was at his father's office. Mr. Min called him in to talk about what happened. Yoongi didn't want to hear what his father wanted to say, but his father made him call seul bi.

Suel Bi quickly answered as she was waiting for his call. She needed to talk to him.

"Where are you, do you know how worried I was" Seul be yelled trying to hide her crying voice.

"Where are you?" Yoongi simply asked.

"I'm at OCN" Seul be said. She was trying to stop a taxi.

"WHAT why are you there?" Yoongi asked. His father looked at him.

"Stay there is will come get you" he said and hang up.

"What's wrong?" His father asked worryed.

"That jerk called seul bi, and shes there now" yoongi said and took his car keys and ran out.

"Aish" mr. Min yelled out as he hit the table with his hand.

"That jerk, I need to do something" an idea came to him." That's it, he won't hurt a kid. I knew him for years. This will work" he said and got his phone.

"Oh mr. Park, I thought that I would share this with you first"

Another update, I actually have another one coming up. Maybe in a few minutes! Hope you enjoyed it and I have a question

Do you guys see my draft? Like when you finish reading the chapter you can still see my other un-fished chapters.