IHMFB : FOURTEEN

CHOI SOOBIN HATES CRUSHES.

He hates how fucking vulnerable and defensive Yeonjun makes him. He hates how weak he feels around Yeonjun. He hates how badly he wants to be wrapped in the essence of Yeonjun, Yeonjun, and Yeonjun only.

He hates how insensitive Yeonjun was, he has no clue that he's already hurting Soobin (because damn, your boy Yeonjun is dumb as fuck).

But even though he hates all of it, why can't he get enough of him? Soobin keeps on coming back in Yeonjun's palm. He keeps wanting him, and he knows he can't stop these feelings now. Not when he's still in the 'fuck buddy' relationship with him.

He hates to admit it, but it's his fault why he fell in love with the biggest fuckboy in their school.

Soobin wants to be Yeonjun's. Is it too much to ask for?

"Hey, Bin." Beomgyu called, snapping Soobin out of his thoughts while the two walked to their Chemistry class, "I just wanted to ask, how come you and Jun bunked History yesterday?"

Soobin's breath hitched, "Um— we were j-just doing stuff."

"What?"

"Stuff."

"What stuff?"

"C-chilling."

"You bunked History just to chill?!" Beomgyu gasped, and Soobin nodded.

"Cut the shit!" Beomgyu said, stopping in the middle of the hallways, Soobin stopped too, "What were you guys actually doing?"

"Nothing that should concern you, Gyu." Soobin said, and Beomgyu frowned.

"You've been hanging out with him for the past month, and you barely talk to me anymore! I don't wanna sound gay or whatever, but I just feel like you've been acting weird." Beomgyu said, and Soobin rolled his eyes.

"You're the one making this weird!" Soobin snapped, and Beomgyu paused.

"It's none of your business. As far as I know, I didn't sign a contract saying I should report to you what am I doing 24/7!" Soobin said harshly.

Beomgyu hesitated for a few seconds, and then let out a painful laugh, "Y-yeah, you didn't sign a contract, I just thought w-we have connection that others don't have."

"Well then, I guess we don't." Soobin mumbled, and then walked to the class quickly. That was so close.

Soobin walked into the class and saw Yeonjun boredly sitting on the corner with two girls both sides, and Yeonjun's eyes didn't even look at any of the girls. Soobin is pretty sure he heard one of the girls talking about wanting to sleep with Yeonjun.

Soobin already mustered enough his mindset to not get jealous or even care. Why should he? After all, this stupid crush on Yeonjun was indeed a stupid idea.

"Soobin!" Yeonjun called, and Soobin looked at him. Yeonjun picked his books up, rolling his eyes at whatever the two girls were saying. They even tried to pull Yeonjun down, but he quickly rushed off to Soobin.

Yeonjun sits down beside Soobin (Beomgyu's seat), arms dumping each others, and Soobin blushed a little at that small skinship.

"Hey." Soobin said, sitting down. Yeonjun smiled at him, placing his hand on Soobin's back, letting it rest on Soobin's lower back.

"I heard we're doing an experiment today. Wanna be partners?" Yeonjun asked softly.

"Okay." Soobin said in a small voice, seeing how Yeonjun looked at him closely. Soobin felt his cheeks heated up at that, and looked away quickly.