IMAGINE: Aidan saving you from kidnappers

"Oh, hey, I forgot my phone in the car." Aidan says, patting his empty pockets. He looks at you. "Do you mind if I quickly run back to my car and get it?"

     You smile at him and shake your head. "Go for it. I'll just sit here and wait for you." You reply, sitting down on a bench. He smiles at you before jogging off towards his car. You look around at the empty park and sigh happily. You've been friends with Aidan for years and you're in love with him. You asked him to come out to the park with you so you can finally tell him how you feel about him. When he gets back, you're going to tell him.

     You glance at a couple walking towards you, hand in hand. You smile at the man and woman. "Good morning." You say kindly.

     "Good morning." The woman says sweetly—a little too sweetly.

    You shift uncomfortably as they near you. You glance at where Aidan left and  you swallow nervously, wanting him to be back already.

     "You here by yourself?" The man asks as he and the woman stand in front of you.

     "Uh, no, no, I'm not. My friend is around here." You answer, starting to panic.

    "Oh, well then...hopefully he won't see this." The woman states, before she and the man lunge for you. They muffle your screams as they drag you off the bench. Your eyes are wide in horror. You kick and fight against them, breathing hard. Your mind races and your adrenaline pumps. You kick the woman in the shin, making her curse loudly and remove her hand from your mouth.

     "Aidan! Help me!" You scream as loud as you can.

     The man firmly clamps a hand over your mouth. Pain shoots through your jaw. "Gosh, dang it, Barbara, you're supposed to make sure she doesn't make any noise!" The man hisses.

     "The little brat kicked me in the shin. It hurts, Dan." Barbara snaps.

     "Come on, just get her to the car before her friend gets here and discovers us." Dan replies as they drag you into the woods. You struggle against their hold as Barbara puts a piece of duck tape over your mouth. You glare at them both.

     "Get moving." Dan says, shoving you forward. You almost trip. Barbara grabs your hair and pulls you up. You let out a cry of pain, your eyes filling up with tears.

     "Go." She snaps. Tears spill onto your cheeks as you stumble forwards, Barbara's hand still gripping your hair.

    "You try anything funny, I'll just go meet your friend and shoot him. Then no one will ever save you." Dan tells you as you feel the cold steel of a gun at your neck. Shudders run through your body and you choke on a sob.

     Dan and Barbara drag you to their car. "Wait...I hear something." Barbara says, pulling up straight. Your heart soars with hope.

     "You go check it out while I put her in the car." Dan replies.

     "Give me the gun." She commands. He hands it to her.

     Barbara walks towards the noise, the gun poised, while Dan opens up the car door and throws you onto the minivan's floor. He shuts the door and then goes to the driver's seat. You sit up and watch Barbara. You gasp as you see Aidan jump out of the woods behind Barbara, a large branch in his hands. Barbara whirls around, but before she can do anything else, Aidan whacks the branch into her head, rendering her unconscious. She falls to the ground. Dan curses and steps on the gas. You cry out to Aidan.

     As Dan drives away, you see Aidan pick up the gun. He starts firing at the car's tires. He hits the back ones, sending the car spinning. It runs into a tree before Dan can get control of it. You're thrown to the floor as the airbags eject.

     Aidan runs to the car. He opens the door. "Y/N!" He exclaims, gently pulling you out. He rips the duck tape off your mouth and you gasp. "Sorry." He grimaces, as he works on getting the tape off your hands and feet.

     "You saved me, Aidan." You whisper, dazed.

     Aidan offers you a brief smile, despite the serious look in his eyes. "We need to call the police right now."

---

     After the police and the paramedics leave, taking Barbara and Dan with them, Aidan and you walk back to his car.

     "Aidan, thank you. I was so scared. I thought they were going to take me before you could find me." You whisper hoarsely.

     Aidan stops and looks at you. "I was going to fight until my last breath trying to find you and save you, Y/N. I wouldn't have rested." He says seriously.

     You hug him tightly. "There was only two things I could think about when they kidnapped me." You state, pulling your head back to look at Aidan.

     "What were they?" He asks softly, his eyes searching yours.

     "The first one was escape. I wanted to escape. And the second thing I was thinking about was that if I ever saw you again, I would tell you that I love you." You reply. Aidan stares at you. "And I do. I love you, Aidan." You whisper, your voice cracking.

     "Oh, Y/N." He breathes, smiling, tears filling his eyes. He cups your face. "I love you too." He whispers. He lowers his head down and kisses you deeply. "I will never let anyone take you again. I promise." He says. You smile up at him and kiss him again.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!