4

Harry did his usual routine and found himself back at the cafe.

"Hello Jade" Harry said approaching her quickly. "Hi Harry, you scared me" Jade said.

"The usual?" She said stepping behind the counter.

"Yes..." Harry picked his lip unsure of what to say next.

"Harry is this the only thing you like here?" Jade said stirring the hot tea.

"Yes...um I don't like change."

"Why not, change is everywhere" jade leaned on the counter.

"I just don't like sone forms of change or loud noises or people touching me" Harry said.

"I don't like unnecessary things like even with Cameron I like things to be a certain way and order but I'm not crazy about it" jade rang up the next customer.

"Do you like to read?" Harry sort of blurted out.

"Mhm I like to read every now and then."

"I memorized A La Recherché du Temps"

Jade chuckled "what is that?" "It's a French book with over 9 million words."

"Yeah I'm not that good at reading and remembering."

Harry smiled which he doesn't do often.

"Your d-daughter she's almost 1"

"Yeah can you still make it?" Harry nodded his head.

Harry soon had to leave and he decided to drive to babies R us maybe there he could get some inspiration.

Harry went inside and was immediately nervous. The shelves seemed to be touching the sky and the aisles were stocked with people.

Harry plugged his ears and went down the aisles with his head down.

Harry went down the 1 year old aisle and decided on some stuffed toys seeing at the other types of toys were surrounded by the most people.

Leaving the aisle harry, out of impulse, pinched this little girl that pulled his shirt.

He controlled himself enough to not hit her but he pinched her hard enough to make her scream.

"Why did you touch my daughter?" The dad we're assuming said putting his arms around her.

"She touched me first and I don't like being touched" Harry said his ears still plugged by the booming voice of her fathers.

"Listen here" he said shoving Harry back some.

Harry punched the guy in the nose (which is what he was gonna do to the little girl). "Hey hey hey!" And employee said pulling Harry by his arm only to have he employee bitten.

"What is wrong with you dude?" He said looking at the bite marks.

"I want my Mumma" Harry said picking with the skin around his nails.

"Dude you are strange" the employee left Harry alone.

Anne was on the phone in no time. "Mumma I don't like it here" Harry said.

"Where are you Harry?" Anne said concerned.

"I'm at the baby toy store and people are being mean"

"Okay Harry I'm about 10 minutes away okay? Don't hang up"

Harry hated when she told him to not hang up he always did anyways because what's the point of staying on the line with someone if they're on their way to you?

Harry sat down in an aisle and waited for Anne to get there.

It was way longer than 10 minutes harry counted from the time he hung up to the time Anne's eyes met his.

"Harry cmon let's go" Anne said "I have to buy Cameron something before we go."

Anne sighed a bit annoyed at her son.

"Okay let's just find something" Anne quickly went through the aisles with Harry.

Harry bought Cameron 3 bags of stuff so hopefully that was enough to bring.

"Do you want to drive back or ride with me?" Anne said getting in her car.

Harry wasn't stupid he was very smart actually but sometimes he has those days where he breaks down and needs Anne.

He didn't need Anne to give him a lift, he didn't need her unless things were going to fast for him. (That sounds harsh but not to Harry)

"Nope" Harry put his stuff in the car and started it going to his house.

He was ready for tomorrow