Chapter 9: Training

I reuploaded this chapter because it was being glitchy and only had half of what I actually wrote. So, let's try this again eh?

"Ouch! You stupid son of a-" Naruto exclaimed before he was hit on the head by Madara's cane.

"No cursing." Naruto rubbed his head with one hand, and covered his eyes with the other. Naruto grumbled out a few inaudible words. "What was that?" Madara said, raising his voice slightly.

"I said, you didn't tell me using my Mangeykou Sharingan would hurt so bad." Naruto yelled. Obito, who was sitting on a nearby chair, burst out laughing.

"Don't worry otouto, he did the same thing to me when I first gained my Mangeykou." Obito said in-between laughs. Naruto glared at him, wiping the blood away from his eye.

"I hate you Obito-nii." He said plainly before standing up. Obito grinned.

"Love you too!" He sang.

Madara chuckled before he called for Zetsu. The plant like thing came from the ground and crouched over beside Madara.

"Yes Madara-sama?" It asked. Madara leaned towards Zetsu and whispered.

"Get the Mangeykou eyes ready to transplant into Naruto's eyes. I need him with the EMS as soon as possible." Zetsu nodded before disappearing back into the ground.

"Obito, I want you to find out all of Naruto's Mangeykou abilities. Then, train him in some tai and nin justu." Obito nodded before he and Naruto turned to go to the training room.

"Here you go Madara-sama." Zetsu said before handing a jar with two eyes in it. "Aren't those your original eyes?" Madara took the jar and smile.

"Yes. Obito has Izuna's eyes. I have Obito's eye along with a stolen Uchiha eye. And Naruto will have my original eyes. He is the key to peace." Zetsu's eyes widened.

"Giving him your eyes will make him powerful." Madara nodded again.

"Naruto has the potential to surpass all of us. I'm here to tap right in to it."

A few hours later

"How come you get all the good ones." Obito whined childishly while Naruto just laughed slightly. "I mean, come on, I only have Kamui. And I don't have my other Sharingan to have Susanoo. And here you have all the other cool ones. You lucky bastard."

"What is it what I have it again?" Naruto asked, rubbing it in Obito's face. Obito sighed.

"You have Tsukuyomi, Kamui, Amaterasu, be able to manipulate the Amaterasu flames, and fucking Susanoo. You lucky bastard! That's almost all the abilities one can have with the Mangeykou I think." Naruto's grin got even wider if possible. (Not sure if this is right or not but whatever, didn't find a lot of info on the Mangeykou)

"Does this mean I'm stronger than you and jiji?" Obito burst out laughing.

"Hell no. You still need to train in these areas. But we'll wait til you get new eyes so your eyes won't hurt anymore." Naruto backed up a little.

"Get new eyes? W-why would I need that?" Naruto asked, fear tingling in his stomach. Obito laughed.

"Exactly what I said. Soon you are going to get new eyes, I think you're getting Madara's eyes, but we'll get to the importance of that later. You have to get new eyes transplanted in you so you can have the Eternal Mangeykou Sharingan. That way, you can use it without any negative affects." Obito explained.

"Oh." Naruto said more to himself than to Obito. "Well, I guess that's good. When is it happening?"

"Right now." A voice said from behind the two brothers. Naruto turned around to see Zetsu standing. He nodded slightly before looking at Obito.

"Is there anything I should worry about?" Obito shook his head.

"You'll be fine. See you soon." He said before he knocked Naruto unconcious. "You are going to be a powerful boy Naru. Just you wait." He muttered before he took the boy to Madara. "Let's get this started."

Konoha

Hey Satsuki-chan, sorry I wasn't here when you woke up. I wish I could be here for you, but I need to get stronger. I need to make sure something like the massacre will never happen again. I'm going to bring peace to the world. And I'm hoping you'll wait for me when I get back. I'll miss you and don't bother looking for me.

Love Naruto

Satsuki punched the wall again as she read the message with tears flowing down her face.

"How?" She croaked out. "How could he just leave me like this? We were supposed to have each other..." She whispered. Kakashi put a hand on her shoulder but she jerked it off of her. She then turned and faced Kakashi.

"Train me." She simply stated. "Naruto is relying on me to get stronger. So I will." Kakashi could only nod. Satsuki walked out, swearing she'd see him again.

3 Months Later

"Susanoo!" A voice rang out. A huge body with no head surrounded Naruto as he tried to keep control of the massive being. The Susanoo was completely​ black with two swords on its back. (I don't know how to explain how it looks.)

Naruto turned around and drew one of the swords and cut a huge boulder in half that Obito had provided by an Earth Jutsu. Naruto deactivated the Susanoo and put his hands on his knees, panting.

"Good job. You got 2/3 of the Susanoo done. One more tier before you have a full one." Madara praised. Naruto nodded before wiping the sweat off his forehead. He deactivated his EMS, showing his dark eyes.

"That's more tiring than it looks." Naruto said.

It's been three months since he had left the village with Madara. After he got his Eternal Mangeykou Sharingan, he had been training vigorously with his techniques, including developing his Mokuton and Sharingan.

He now practiced with dual wielding swords, and changed his attire all black, with a cloak that covered his back and his sides, but showed the front of his body and his legs. (Imagine Kirito's attire from SAO)

"Imagine fighting a Hokage who can do that with meer wood. It's called the Laughing Buddha Jutsu. You can try to learn it later, and then combine it with Susanoo." Madara said with a slight smirk on his face.

"Naruto-sama." Zetsu said. Naruto and Madara turned to the plant like man. "Konoha is under attack by the Sand Village and the newly developed Sound Village. I think they plan to release Shukaku and destroy and kill everyone in it." Naruto's eyes widened before he turned to Madara.

"Please Madara-jiji, you have to let me help! I can't watch as my village is destroyed." Naruto pleaded. Madara closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose before he nodded.

"Be careful Naruto-kun. And come right back." He said making Naruto smile before he disappeared in a Kamui.

"Don't die Naruto. Don't you dare die." Obito whispered.

Done. It was my charger that was broken. Oh well.

So, Naruto's EMS is up at the top. Just so you know. I'll try to update soon. So see ya later my lil demons!