Chapter 4

Irene's P.O.V

It's been a month plus since I'm pregnant. And this little one is growing. I have a little bump now. And i have to wear big or oversized shirts to hide it from my family. I went to school as per normal.

School ended. And i got a call from appa. He said he wanted me to cover him up for 3 meetings today. Oh god. I can feel the tiredness already. I went back home quickly. I don't wanna get bumped into Park Jimin. I walk to my room and changed to formal wear.

I hate this formal wear. How can my parents use it? For almost everyday. Ergh. Once I'm done, i look myself in the mirror. Oh shit. The little bump, can be seen. But it's not obvious. I think. I grab the documents, my stuffs and went out of my house. I got in my car and drive to appa's office.

I walk in and got greeted by his staffs. Miss Lee walk to me, with a smile. She's like my secretary not really. She lead me to my room. I took a seat on my chair as she told me about the meetings that i have to face today.

From Paris project to Dubai project and then to Jeju project. Urgh. I hate that word or name place thingy. She gave me some new documents and went on explaining it. While listening, i have my eyes on the documents.

"And yeah. Basically thats all." - she said smiling. I smiled.

"Okay. I get it. Thanks." - i said.

"I'll go first. You want me to do any drinks for you, Miss Shim?" - she asked.

"A cup of coffee will do. Thanks." - i said smiling. She nodded and left. I continue looking at the documents and also the emails that appa have forward to me.

The first meeting will be about Jeju. Aish jinjja. I read the email along with the document. I widened my eyes. Oh god no. Appa wants me to handle Jeju's project. Paris and Dubai, he'll do it. Why must i take Jeju?! I don't want to!

I grab my phone and dial appa's number. He answered. "Eo. Yes?"

"Appa, why must i handle Jeju's project more? I'm still schooling and you know that. Why can't you tell unnie to handle it?" - i asked.

"Your unnie is handling a bigger project than yours. She's handling in Japan. It cost millions of dollars. Same goes to Jeju. If the project works, all the money is yours." - he said. Money. Money. Money!

All he knows is money. Money can't buy love or life. Even if got payed, it's forced to. I mean I'm thankful of what he's doing but i really don't wanna handle Jeju's project.

"Then what about school appa?" - i asked.

"I told you to quit already. My business is doing well. And all you need to learn is from me. And you'll be the next mini boss." - he said.

"But appa. School is important to me. I don't wanna depend on you only." - i said. I wanna be independent. I don't just wanna depend on him.

"It's because i want you to depend on me thats why i tell you to quit. Now, no excuses. Jeju is yours. Full stop." - he said and ended the call. Urgh! I hate this!

Why can't he give me Dubai's or Paris's? Someone knock on my door. I told the person to come in. The door opens and it was Miss Lee with my coffee. I thanked her and she leaves. I took a sip and sighed.

I dialed unnie's number. "Hello? " - she answered.

"Eo unnie. Can you take the Jeju's project? I can't handle it. You know I'm schooling. And i have to go in and out of Jeju." - i said.

"Irene, you know i have to handle Japan's project. And it's big. Appa really want this project to work. So i have lots of things to do. And then to also do Jeju's, i can't. I'll die in the ocean because of flying to Japan then back to Korea then fly to Jeju -"

"Okay fine! Whatever!" - i said and ended the call. Aish! I look at the clock and i have half an hour more before my first meeting starts.

Fast forward...

Its 11 pm and i just finish all the 3 meetings i had to face. I'm tired. Damn tired. Urgh. Jeju's project. I still have to handle it. And i hate it. I don't wanna handle it because thats how my disaster starts.

And now, i have to go there for work. I know i shouldn't think about that but i can't. It's in my head. I look down to my stomach. I sighed. I should go home and rest. It's not good for my health and for my baby.

I clean up everything and left the office. I gotta leave to Jeju tomorrow. God. My dad have bought tickets already. The hotel, etc. I stayed in my car, staring at nothing. I place my left hand on the little bump i had. Caressing it slowly.

My phone vibrated. I grab it. It's from a Jimin's fanbase from Twitter. Yes, even if i hate him, i wanna know if he is doing well too. I look at the tweets and smiled. He's doing well. Thank god. I received another notification. From their own official Twitter account.

A picture of himself. I smiled. He looks good. I admit and i know he is. But he's always insecure about it. I miss him. I really do. But. Sigh. Shit happens. I decided to drive somewhere, not towards home. But just randomly driving.

I stopped in front of a cafe. I don't wanna go in. I just wanna stop there. I lower down the window a little, letting the fresh air going in slowly. I inhale and exhale. I started blanking my mind and stare at nothing.

I turn my gaze and blink. Jimin. With Hoseok oppa. And Jungkook. They were in the cafe. I lean backwards, looking at the 3. More like to Jimin. He won't see me. I'm far away. And it's dark too. Looking at him smiling, makes my heart flutter.

Especially when he smiles or laugh and then his eyes squints. The cutest. He pull his hair backwards, just like how he'd do. Looking so handsome when he does that. Killing fans with that too. He does that at times when I'm with him. I lose my shits at times.

Suddenly his face became straight, eyes on his hyung and Jungkook. Talking to them in a serious manner. Soon, i saw his eyes got teary. I breaks my heart. Seeing him crying makes me mad and hurt.

I can't see him in this state no more. I started driving away. It hurts. I wipe my slowly flowing tears. I drive back home. I walk to my room, take a shower and lay on my bed. I don't need to pack anymore. I'll just bring the luggage I've packed. My phone vibrated.

'From: Tasha Unnie
You sure you can go Jeju on your own, bud?'

I let out a small smile. And reply her back.

'To: Tasha Unnie
Yes unnie. Don't worry. I'll be fine.'

After replying, i put my phone away and went to sleep.

------------------------------
DOUBLE  UPDATEUUUU!!!! BC I CAN HEHHEHE I HAVE A REASON JUST GO ON READING! Thank you for reading btw. It means lots. And the comments too and votes! It means so much~!

Today, 8/8/17, is BlackPink's debut day! My daughters, I'm so proud of them. I've never thought I'll ever stan a girl grp, but here i am, trash of my daughters hahah! More years to come girls! I've been supporting them since debut and will always stay with them! I love all the 4 of you equally! Congratulations on the 1st Anniversary!

I just hope you all will stop shipping any boy grp with them. Especially BTS! Stop shipping the boys with BlackPink or even other girl grps! Respect them! Pls god damn it. Stop it!

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK) [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA) [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -ONGOING-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) -soon-
6th Book - Capture (S) (?)
7th Book - <planning>

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

8/8/17, 8th August 2017, BlackPink's Debut Day (1st Anniversary)

-KwonKimMinJeon💕