Chapter 55.

"Are you sure, baby. You want to meet him." I heard Randhir concerned voice as he give a side glance at me while driving his car smoothly on the clear road.

"Yes I'm sure, Randhir..and.....I need to discuss a lot of things with him... But I just hope his new wife is not home right now... I just don't want to face her... " I whispers looking down at my lap...remembering the glances of past.

"No..she isn't... She is out of town few days back..I think for some ..business issue , I guess...I also know that something is not going good with their relationship as your dad's wife is might have an..affair.." Chipped Randhir,Casually...

"How you know..?" I asked looking at him confusingly...and shocked too, my eyes wide open as like my mouth.

"What? About your dad and his wife...oh come on Sanyukta... I keep every details of my clients and business associates..and from the time you told me you want to talk to your dad, I just got a little over conscious...... And yeah! don't ever under estimate my talent..to.. Control without letting you know..." He chipped and ends with his signature smirk...

I just smile a little and look outside of the window of the car...

The greenery, cars, buildings passes by in a blink, so like my life.. Everything is changing so fast. Exactly contradictory to what I have planned to live my life... A slow and steady, living every moment of life to the fullest...

I never thought that I will be ever wanting to go back to my dad, to talk, even when I left Randhir house few months  back.. Going to my dad wasn't even an option to me...

I just hate that person and I know, he hates me too.. Because he think, me and my mother, we were always useless for him. he thought, we don't match his standards.....yeah! Like hell...

My mother had suffered a lot already...with that monster...

The Pain ...

Hurt....

And all the worries my mother went through... Only because him...

A damn on the name of a father and a husband.

I will just.....never forgive him.. For what he had done to my mother...

I didn't even get any chance to see my mother for the last time, touch her, sleep in her arms, enjoy her warmth when she used to tell me stories with me cuddling .....in her lap...

I don't know what he had done to my mother...how cruelly he and his wife,  killed my mother...

My heart clenches even the thought of my mother crying and begging when they must be killing her with no trance of mercy...

After my mother., no one force me to eat on time, no one run after me in the whole house with a glass of milk, no one ever braided my hairs softly and plant a kiss on top of my head after getting me ready every time.. No one asked me if I'm tired whenever I returned from school.. No one call me when I was so far, studying just because my mother always want me to be a great person, a good person.. Not letting cruel person effect me... My mother never ever wanted me to be like him...

Of course.. Because he is a monster...

He literally sold me for business. I don't even want to imagine my state if the person is somebody else than Randhir...

I mean... Randhir is just so...so good....

I mean... Just so perfect to be mine...

I come out of my deep thoughts when I felt something soft on my wrist...

I look to my right, Randhir is now holding my hand in his. Our fingers entwined. As he took our hand up to his lips and plant a soft kiss on my hand...

"Its OK love... Now don't cry..otherwise I'm not taking you there..you are already so tensed before meeting him...what will ..." I cut him off in between...

"thank you, Randhir..." I chipped softly...

But he look at me with quizzical expression making me smile as he look so cute....

Awwwww.....

"Only thank you..." He pouted and give a side glance to me.

I chuckles at his antics...

But leans towards his seat and plant a soft peck on his cheek...and took my seat again...

"Was that okay...? " I asked...

"Only a cheek kiss..." He pouted again and I just chuckle again....

"Yeah... .." I said wiping some of  the tears from my cheek...

"I will sure this day is not ending only with a cheek kiss." He chipped smirking...

I punched lightly on his shoulder...and smiles while looking out again....

I close my eyes as contentment filled my heart giving me warmth in the presence of Randhir..

How much I miss him in those five months...

and slowly slowly by time I am getting in the land of slumber.... With just Randhir going around in my mind...

In the last I just remember saying..."love you, Randhir.." ....

And in response I heard a soft whisper..

"I know."

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...