lxxiv.

Sam, Dean, Castiel, and you limp towards Rowena and Crowley. You finally felt your rib healing itself, Dean wouldn't take his hand off of you; afraid you would disappear if he took his hand off.

"You're welcome... anyone?" Rowena chimed, breaking any tension.

"Bite me." Dean growled.

"I can make her do that." Crowley was smug, happy to see all of you hurt.

"So what now?" Sam asked.

"About the Darkness? No clue." Crowley shook his head.

"We'll figure it out." Dean said, clutching onto your hip.

"Or die screaming." Rowena smirked.

"This has been a horrible train wreck, so we're done." Crowley gripped the stairs he was standing on a little tighter, "Team up over."

"What about her?" You chimed in, not realizing your voice would come out as a croak.

"She stays." Crowley said, Rowena's lips pursed, "The rest of you lot... get the hell out of Hell."

And you did, happily so. Leaving without so much as a word. Dean continued to hold your waist in the stairwell.

"Dean, I'm okay." You whispered, feeling his grip was so tight.

"I know." He said, loosening but not letting go of you. You accepted that. Feeling safer with him.

You, Sam, Dean and Castiel emerged from the office and onto the street and the impala.the three of you started walking, and Castiel stopped. You didnt turn around, too anxious to get in the car and go home.

"You alright?" Dean said, staying behind.

"I think so." Castiel rolled his shoulders, "I will be."

"You want me to give you a lift?" Dean asked.

"No, you three go on ahead." Castiel insisted, the words became muffled as you laid down in the back seat, "I'll catch up."

"Okay." Dean walked the rest of the way to the impala. Sam gave him a half-salute goodbye before both of them got into the front seat.

"Is he alright?" Sam asked.

"Tough day." Dean sighed.

"Yeah." Sam agreed,

"Tell me about it." You mumbled.

"You good?" Dean turned around to look at you lying down.

"I don't know." You scrunched your face and sat up to lean on the space between them, "I mean what if Michael was telling the truth, you know, what if he's the only way—"

"No, the Darkness is bad." Dean said, "Her and God's bulldog, that's a nightmare."

You nodded, knowing that was true. Then decided to lay back down and go to sleep, "I'm gonna sleep."

"Okay." Dean said, turning to look at same with a worried glance.

"You okay, man?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, fine." Sam made a thin line with his lips, "Are you?"

"'Course." He said, driving off.

~

And you'd do anything to save those boys. And he'd do anything to save you and Sam. And that is the problem. Because they are the only men who have ever shown you kindness, and friendship maybe, so instead of choosing the world you choose them, no matter how many innocent people die.