Taken

I slowly blinked as all I saw was the dark. I groaned in pain as the back of my head throbbed, but it came out muffled. Realizing this, I moved my hands but felt them restraint over my head to what I believe was a wall. I scrunched my eyebrows together as I tugged them harder but winced as my wrist began to sting. I stared ahead me into what I concluded was a blindfold and heard a door open and close, there were footsteps coming my way. I slightly trembled in fear as someone was now in front of me.

"Hello," a familiar voice said as I felt a hand resting on my thigh. I whimpered as I moved my leg away from the touch, only to feel the same hand on my cheek, running a finger on my skin. I shivered at the touch, imagining the person was a horrible looking person or worse.

His hand softly began to move down slowly. It went from my neck, over my breast (taking his time), down my waist and hip, and he gripped my thighs. He ignored my constant muffled whimpers and pleas. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I was afraid that he'd rape me or torture me half to death.

He put his head down on my shoulder, snapping me out of the dreadful thoughts of being tortured, and kissed my neck. "I'm so glad you're here, I've been waiting for this day for ever," he exaggerated as he took a deep breath, "I couldn't even restrain myself when those stupid whores were bullying you, but I was happy when I was able to talk to you and help you." He said as my eyes widened from under the blindfold. He was the boy who helped me! That's why his voice was a bit familiar. I began to silently cry and felt him suck on the skin of my neck. "You're finally mine." He whispered as he hugged me tightly around my waist. I felt his fingers brush my hair as he cupped my cheek with his other hand. This was a nightmare, a horrible one, I thought as I sobbed.