80: Lost Book of History

Year BG (Before Goddess) 003

When the lands were one, and beasts were mere animals, twin sisters were born. Both were, however, immediately separated by two tribal lords.

One traveled north, while the other south.

The twins grew up in completely different lifestyles, and developed vastly different dreams.

They were similar in just a few things; appearance and power.

The former was manipulated into a religious sect that believed in the God of Everything. The being responsible for the cycle of essence. The ruler of life and death of their world.

The latter lived with nature. Free from greed and selfishness, but her free-spirited lifestyle was soon threatened by the waging war of none other than by her twin sister's organization.

She did not want everything to perish. She wanted to protect every animals and plants. As well as the people she lived with on the same land.

Then came a chance when she could be of used. She allied with the only strong and independent King of her land. They were victorious in many small wars, and a few against her sister. She was later known as the Battle Goddess.

While her sister became the central power and belief of the other group due to her strong capability to work with essences. She became known as the Savior Sabrina.

Two great opposing powers called forth different consequences. One of which the land's everlasting division. Divided by a huge deep sea, none can easily cross. It was only years later it was possible to once again continue the fateful confrontation.

But everything was different then...

-Lost Book of History

.

.

.

-------------Present Time
--------Sabio

"Raize, give a hand to the people. Bring in more of your hallucinations to push them into the boats." Ordered Kiel.

He had taken it upon himself to lead the evacuation of the civilians. As per his sister's words, it was not the time to focus on only one thing. His household's name was at stake for already being involved with the secret group Rebellion.

Although their true aim was not fulfilled, the whole group network was used to help save as many lives possible. The normal and healthy members armed themselves against the city's beast's attacks.

"Seth, you try and stall the beast's movements. Make sure it is diverted away from the docks." And as per his command, Seth made a curt bow and vanished.

With little time to spend, he missed meals and rest, only focusing on the escapade.

"I hope she is alright..." He sighed, his grey eyes lonely.

"Major-General!"

A soldier came running towards Kiel. A part of the royal army that has now given up their previous commands once the King was mysteriously killed. The current acting King remained incompetent, losing the trust of his subordinates in return.

"Yes? What news have you brought me?"

At Kiel's query, the soldier dutifully gave a salute. "Evacuation is at 89%, Sir! And the beasts around Sabio are determined to be not a threat. We can start leaving at any time once a ship has returned!"