Chapter 4

To be honest with you the last thing I thought I would be doing today is standing face to face with my one and only enemy.

Christian.

My mouth hangs wide open as I stare at him in disbelief.

What the hell was he doing at my door, at ten o'clock in the morning?!

I huff and slam the door closed, expect it didn't slam.

I look back and notice Christian's big strong arm holding the door firmly in place.

"What do you want?" I ask in annoyance.

"To talk."

"Hmm, so after you left me with not a single word, more than a year ago. You decide to casually turn up to my apartment?"

"On the other side of the world," I quickly add.

Crossing my arms over my chest, not in the way of trying to hold my ground but in the fear that I would break down in front of him.

"Please Bella, let me explain."

"NO!"

I step forward, "You can't just expect to show up and walk back into my life. You left me, you left your finance without any reason. You left me in pieces!"

Mixed emotions show on his perfectly sculptured face.

"Was it another girl?" I ask, quietly dreading the answer.

"If you let me have thirty minutes of your time, I can explain everything."

That was my answer. He didn't deny it.

Realising his mistake, Christian tries to rectify his mistake but it's too late. The door has already swung and hopefully hit him in that hot face of his.

***

A/N

Yo, what's been happening?

Sorry this chapter is soooooooooooooo short. I've kind of been lost on what to write, I'm losing a bit of inspiration so if you have any please let me know. Either comment or message me, it would be greatly appreciated.

It's been a while, so this chapter is really kind of a filler. But I promise you all that more will be on the way. I've been super busy with school and I just got my new laptop as my other one decided to throw the towel in.

Please stay tuned for more updates. Kate xx