5

" YAH SONG TAEHEE DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BLOODY WORRIED I AM?! I CALLED YOU SO MANY TIMES AND YOU JUST IGNORED ME AND-"

"OH MY GOSH, I TOLD YOU IM SORRY!" Frustrated, Taehee shouted back at Hoseok-- which was a huge mistake.

"Oh no. Hobie I'm sorry I-"

Dutt- Dutt- Dutt-

An imagine of pouting Hoseok flashes through Taehee's mind for a brief moment, making her bang her head against the wall.

I need an anger management class. Seriously.

She feels fur on her feet and looks down. Jimin is sitting there, looking up at her. He cocks his head to one side and droops one of his ears, making her feel like picking him up and squeeze him tightly this instant.

"Aish! Stop being so cute!"

__

She notices a cloth on the ground in front of her house when she returns home from the mall about two hours later. She walks towards it after closing her car door and picks it up.

Her eyeballs almost fell out at how wide her eyes widened.

"My laundry!"

She races to her backyard, and there lays her bunch of clothes, all ruined. She gasps when her eyes land on one particular light blue clothing.

"THAT'S MY FAVORITE SHIRT!"

And that ruined her day for her.

__

Jimin gulps for the 5th time today as he stares at Taehee who is stabbing a can of soup with a knife. He didn't know that informing her of the tragedy in her backyard would make her mad-- He was the one who brought her shirt to the front.

After she stormed through the front door, she just dumped the groceries on the kitchen table and proceeded on to doing nothing other than laying down and staring into space. The fox can't stand it anymore. He jumps up the table and barks at her, making her flinch and stop her actions to look at him.

What he did next surprised her, which is an understatement. Jimin takes the knife from her hand in his mouth and easily opens the can of soup for her.

Dumbfounded, Taehee stares at Jimin. "How..." She stops when her eyes land on the necklace.

She sighs and reaches out to ruffle his head, "I'm sorry, Jimin-ah... I just had a very bad day today. First, I yelled at Hoseok without intending to. Then the mall ran out of chocolate flavored ice cream. And I came home only to see my favorite shirt all ruined."

Jimin's ears droop. A smile soon found its way onto Taehee's face, "But at least I'm not alone here, for now, right? I have you here with me."

"Ah! I forgot to check your wound!" She immediately rushes to the bathroom to get the first aid.

After cleaning and re-applying medications to the wound, she cleans up and goes straight to the kitchen.

"I noticed how hungry you were this morning. I bought chicken and beef, which one do you like?" She rummages through the grocery bag that was still on the kitchen table and pulls out two well-packaged meat.

Jimin runs around in excitement at the sight of meat. The last time he had meat was when his human fed him the last breakfast before he was gone. Taehee laughs at the excited fox as she crouches down to show the meat to him, to which beef is chosen.

Jimin wouldn't stop wagging his tail, excited, as the sweet smell of beef fills the kitchen. His eyes lit up when Taehee places some cooked and seasoned beef into his newly bought dog bowl.

Taehee can't help but smile, watching as the fox gobble down his food. She is glad that she can at least make him feel happy. It must've been hard for him out there.

And his previous owner left too...

The fox's ears perk up as he raises his head to look at her with his dark brown orbs. She chuckles at his cuteness, "What? You want some more?"

The fox shakes his head -- to which Taehee's eyebrows furrowed a little -- and he runs off to grab a bowl, placing it on Taehee's lap and continues staring at her.

"A-are you asking me to eat?" Jimin nods, his tongue sticking out and his tail wagging. Taehee cocks her head to one side,

"You can understand me...?" He nods again. Now, Taehee is a little freaked out inside. Is it normal for a fox to understand human language? How did his previous owner teach him?

Nevertheless, she decides to shrug it off and eat when Jimin lightly nudges the bowl on her lap with his nose.

__

"Hobie! You finally picked up-" 

"I'm still mad at you." Hoseok spoke in a monotone with his raspy voice. Taehee pouts at her best friend's reply.

"Okay. I'm sorry for calling at 2 in the morning..." When there's no reply from the other line she sighs," And for yelling at you..."

She couldn't sleep well knowing that her best friend is still mad her. She hesitated for a long time, but still ended up calling him. A sigh is heard from the other line, "I'm sorry too. I freak out too much, but you know I'm just worried about you."

"I know..." It was silent for a while until she decides to break it with a quiet "So are we making up?"

"Of course! I've pulled all my strings for the surprise for you, I can't just ruin it by arguing with you!" Hoseok chimes, and Taehee grins, "You have a surprise for me?'

"Aish... I'm so stupid, you're not supposed to know about this..." Taehee laughs, "At least I don't know what it is yet! You can still surprise me!"

Hoseok hums, "You should sleep for now. It's so late already. We'll talk tomorrow?" Taehee nods, even though he can't see her.

"Let's talk tomorrow then, good night!" "Okay, sweet dreams!" She hangs up, a wave of relief washes over her. She is about to go to sleep when she finally realizes how dry her throat is. Resting her hand on her throat, she leaves to the kitchen for a glass of warm water.

She was about to walk back to her room after relieving her throat when she notices the basket placed beside the stairs. Jimin is curled up in it, with the newly bought mini blanket wrapping around his small body.

She couldn't help but crouch down before him and gently caress his head. It's funny how she was so terrified of this fluff ball yesterday and had grown so fond of him today. His energetic self is just like Hoseok, he cheers her up.

Too bad I'll have to let him go once his wound heals...