Training Severus oOBathingOo

"Severus! Come out right now!"

"FUCK OFF!"

"Dammit! It's not as bad as you think! It'll only take three minutes!"

"YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL ME, SCUM!"

"Severus! It's just a shower!"

Yes, that is the argument Jae is having right now with her 'pet'. Jae huffs and hits the door one more time. She was starting to notice how dirty Severus was getting and asked if the male was taking showers. To which he denied without shame. The moment she told him he had to, everything spiraled down from there. The worst part is that he's hiding in her room! Jae leans on the door and folds her arms. A smirk comes on her face as she thought of an idea. She looks at the door and whispers to herself.

"You're still going to take a shower."

oO0OoO0OoO0Oo

Severus waits an hour or so, he hasn't heard anything from Jae so far. Standing up from the bed he opens the door and looks around. Doesn't look like she's around, straightens up he hears the sound of food being cooked downstairs. He scoffs, good, that means she gave up on trying to get him into the water again. Scratching the back of his head he feels the need to go to the bathroom. Severus walks into the bathroom and steps in front of the toilet, he undid his belt, but when he was going to pull down his pants. From behind him he gets pulled into the bathtub. He lets out a yelp as his back collides into a body and that persons legs wrap around his torso, not letting him move.

"What the-? !"

He turns his head, and his eyes widen as he sees Jae behind him with a shower head in her hand. She smiles triumphantly and pushes a button on the shower head.

"Got ya."

He lets out a scream as water comes onto his face. Severus continues to struggle in her grip, but Jae kept her legs against his body. Severus frantically pulls forward, but this only makes Jae pull him down and climb onto his back. She continues to pour water on his head, and eventually was able to finally shampoo his head. Severus was still struggling and kept on screaming out threats. He growls lowly and this time turns and is able to flip Jae around so they are facing each-other, but that's when Severus' face blushes a dark red. Jae was completely soaked; her hands had the shampoo on them. But her shirt is what made his face red, Jae was completely oblivious that her shirt was see-through and he could see her bra through the material. Jae raises an eyebrow at his actions as he continues to stay frozen with a blush. At this Jae frowns and raises the shower head up to him and sprays water at Severus' face. The male lets out a yelp and backs away from her to the other side of the tub. Jae puts the object back on the ground and glares at Severus.

"Just let me wash your hair."

Severus was still silent, finally he turns around and puts his back to her.

"Just get it over with!"

Jae raises an eyebrow at his actions but shrugs it off and continues to wash his long hair.

O0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Not much to say here . . . To the next chapter!