Training Severus oOHeatOo

Jae checks her pad for any blood. She sighs and tosses it away. Looks like her periods over, which means Severus might get in heat. Jae rubs her face in frustration, she just hopes he doesn't act like Amadeus, that was just terrible.

Jae checks herself in the mirror. She had put on heavy grey sweatpants and a grey sweatshirt. Maybe if she underdressed a lot he wouldn't do anything. Jae steps out from the bathroom and scans the hall. Now that she thinks of it, she hasn't even heard him or saw him this whole morning. Jae frowns and walks down the hall to her room. She stops in front of the door and takes a breath before stepping inside. She opens the door and looks inside. Jae scans the room and finds Severus, but the 'pet' was crouching in the corner of the room and was shaking. Jae raises an eyebrow.

"Severus? What are you-?"

"STOP SEDUCING ME!"

This made her stop, she watches as he points a finger at her. Did he just say she was seducing him? Jae checks herself to make sure she was wearing the sweatpants and sweatshirt, and she was. A bulb then clicked in her head, so he is in heat. Jae sighs and steps forward to him.

"Severus, just relax-."

This only makes him shrink even further back into the corner as she gets closer.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"

She flinches at the loud voice and picks her ear. Jae frowns at him, he still never learned to lower his voice. Jae sighs and steps back from him and slowly exits the room. Might as well leave him be, this is probably a battle right now for Severus. Before leaving Jae turns and looks to him.

"I'll leave food in front of your door, so step out when you're hungry."

There was no response, but Jae took it that he heard her. She then steps out of the room and closes the door. A small part of her wanted to torture Severus and stay in the room, but that wouldn't be so nice, especially since he's working so hard to fight off his body's urges.

oO0OoO0OoO0Oo

Jae hears the slam of a door, she looks up to the clock and sees that it has finally been a full day. Severus has been locking himself in that room, and every once in a while opening the door and quickly closing it to get food. Jae looks to the stairs and sees Severus step down with the usual scowl on his face. Jae smiles at the male from the kitchen corridor.

"You normal?"

He merely grunts in reply and goes to sit himself down on the couch. Jae also walks to the couch and sits on the chair opposite of him. There was silence between the two, finally Severus spoke.

"Thanks."

Jae raises an eyebrow at him.

"For what?"

He uncomfortably moves in his seat. "Back at the company the damn women would just tease me whenever I get like that."

Jae smiles at Severus.

"Well, to be honest I didn't really wanna get jumped again."

His ears perk at this, Severus jumps a bit in his seat.

"What? !"

Jae narrows her eyes at his reaction. "It happened when I was taking care of Amadeus."

Severus settles down a bit but still had a glare on his face. Suddenly, he stands up and starts to storm out of the room, making Jae jump.

"I'M GOING TO SLEEP! DON'T WAKE ME UP, SCUM!"

Jae stares at where Severus exited and a hard frown comes on her face.

"I can't understand these 'pets'."

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Three chapters in ONE. DAY!

Well, technically I only wrote 2,394 words so this would have been like just a chapter in another story, LOL.

So, the reason why I'm updating so much is because it's Spring Break. Don't think it's always going to be like this ._.

I hope people still like this story . . . See you all next time!