Author's Note

So those who have reached the end of this chapter might know I recently published the Fifth Element up on this website called Tapas comics under the name The Unknown Element. Well my parents and I have talked and they agreed to let me keep The Fifth Element up on watt pad and I do have five more chapters are written that aren't up here yet and I will be publishing them at three weeks intervals.

Part 2 Chapter 28 will be coming out on May 31 (Parts 123-124)

Part 2 Chapter 29 will be coming out on June 21 (Parts 125-126)

Part 2 Chapter 30 will be coming out o July 14 ( Parts127-128)

And so on and so on. But up to Part 2 Chapter 32 is already up on Tapas comics. You will need to download the app. Each part cost 0.05$ USD but you can watch 4-5 adds to earn a key for a chapter. My chapters only cost 75 coins= 005$ USD It's a really great website I promise! Also do not just ask me to publish it all on watt pad because you do don't want to take the time to watch the adds and too impatient to wait. Your comment will be removed and you will be muted and I really don't want to do that.

The reason I'm doing this is I need money for college. Books etc. And I live in America and college is not free and is in fact very very expensive. It literally cost 20,000 a year and no they don't hand our scholarships to people like me.

I would also really appreciate the support because my mom is chewing me out right now for doing this! She wants me to take the whole thing down, but I love readers and this book is my baby.

Anyways thanks for reading!