Chapter 23: It's a Thin Line between Salt and Sugar

ALSO, I'VE POSTED FOUR MORE CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK ON RADISHFICTION.

CHAPTER 23:
IT'S A THIN LINE BETWEEN SALT AND SUGAR

               He was not only going to murder her, he will hang her of the ceiling and then take off layers of her skin bit by bit, keeping her completely awake as she screams the melody to his ears. And he will only laugh like the sadistic asshole like he is.

It would've been fine had everything ended with the second time that dude called the last night, yet the old fucked who the hell he was had the audacity to call him seventeen more time and just as he'd get to believe that it was all finished, he would've called again.

But no, he decided to ignore him and even turned off his sound, yet the asshole even dared to change the number and call him again! To make the things worse, his silence mode suddenly went to hell and crashed down and he couldn't turn the damn shit off! And because he still was an important person and many people relied on him, he couldn't date to turn his phone off! And precisely because even more people after that fucker called him, he got so pissed off after four hours of the constant ringing that he went and threw it at the wall successfully breaking it to pieces. Android were good, but not good enough for walls, it seems.

And now he wants to kill both himself and that midget because he was such and idiot! What if something really important happened or Vincent got heart attack? What if there were problems with the underground and he wouldn't be notified because he fucking threw the phone! What if his company manged to get set on fire and he couldn't come in time! What if zombie apocalypse came and he wouldn't know and eventually dies because of that?

Why the fucking hell did he leave his phone alone and give those two, that certainly worked together, a chance to do something like this? Why the fucking hell didn't he suspect anything when those two came with Vincent just because he pulled a prank on the same day?!

He was such an idiot. Without doubt, it was that Hailey girl that took his phone and and somehow got his number, so why the fuck didn't he bother to put a password?! Why the bloody hell was he so irresponsible?

He wanted to slam his head from the wall, yet he was too lazy to even do that much — he was too tired, actually. He only slept for two hours and has been tortured by the endless ringing since then, yet he could've simply called Daniel who had connections to every single place in the world (Nikolas could swear that he was even in Illuminati) who could've dealt with it and aided him, found that service and had his number taken down. Yet he was idiot, he forgot and didn't think of it because he only wanted to kill that midget and that only thing in his mind was what drove him insane and now he wants to kill himself even more than he wants to kill her.

She was going to be the damnation of his, he swore. That midget had managed to get under his skin to that point that he could no longer think rationally as his thoughts would often wander from wanting to kill her to wanting to fuck her.

And then to kill himself in between.

As he stood in his kitchen with huge bags beneath his eyes from the relentless night he wanted to forget for all eternity, Nikolas could only continue making his coffee in silence because even if he were to cry his worries out, he only had Charles to listen to him.

And he couldn't even order the goddamn pizza because he had no phone to do so!

One of the greatest mistakes Nikolas made on that morning that would later come to serve him as a reminder not to take off his glasses even in his own house, was precisely him having done that. Instinctively reaching for the cup that contained sugar — or so he thought so, he put it in his cup of coffee without a single worry in the world.