"my subconscious can go to hell"

5: my subconscious can go to hell

(again, im sorry for the mix up. this is a very similar chapter to the one i posted last night. im sorry for making you reread this, but it is different... i swear. sorry sorry sorry.)

In the middle of watching reruns of Seinfeld and Friends, Sam and I decided we were hungry and didn't want to make anything

In the middle of watching reruns of Seinfeld and Friends, Sam and I decided we were hungry and didn't want to make anything. We ordered a pizza and waited patiently for the delivery guy to come. We were both laying down, laughing or rolling our eyes at the TV whenever necessary, but having a good time.

This is all Sam and I ever did.

"Madame Samantha, would you mind to fetch me a glass of water?" I asked in a posh accent and waited for Sam to reply with a laugh.

"Why of course, m'lady. Just a second." Sam got up from her spot on the couch and walked out of the room. Just a couple seconds later, the doorbell rang. I started to get up, knowing it would be the pizza guy. I grabbed the money I had laid out on the coffee table and started to walk to the door. "I'll get it!" Sam yelled, but I kept walking, knowing she'd just have to get the money from me anyway.

We got there at the same time and she furrowed her eyebrows, but I held up the money. She shrugged and opened the door, preparing herself as she plastered a smile onto her face. Her smile vanished as she saw the person on the other side and as I looked over, my jaw dropped.

"Oh..." I looked up at Michael Clifford and had to keep back my laughter. This was perfect, it was everything I could have asked for. Michael's look of nervousness and terror only made it better. I took a step back after I shoved the money into Sam's hand and sat back to watch. "Hey... Sam," Michael said and I bit my lip in amusement as I stared at the two of them.

"Uh, hey," Sam said, shaking her head to regain her thoughts. "If this pizza isn't great, I'm blaming you."

"Uh, actually I didn't make it, I—"

"I'm kidding," Sam said, leaning forward and touching his arm as she laughed. My jaw dropped again and I couldn't help but to think how good she was at flirting. Sam never flirted. "Thanks," she said as she took the pizza from him.

"That'll be—"

"Here—keep the change." Sam handed him my twenty and I rolled my eyes. The pizza was only ten dollars, she just wasted my money on Michael what's-commitment Clifford.

I wasn't really sure if I was looking at the same Sam.

"Oh... thanks," Michael said, smiling to himself. "Uh... May, right?" Michael looked over at me and I huffed as I crossed my arms.

"It's Maya," I corrected him.

"Oh, right. Sorry," he apologized. "I didn't know you lived here. Do you know Fryer lives right there?"