15

Xander POV
After Alpha training , I notice my mate fast asleep in the office chair . She's snuggled into a blanket with a pillow , snoring softly .

Scooping her up into my arms , I go up the stairs whilst kissing her forehead . Violet moves in her sleep slightly , I sigh sitting on the bed to make sure she's okay .

Her yells start " no! Leave him alone! No please!" I tap her shoulder say " it's okay wake up baby ." She sobs making my stomach drop , I say " hey wake up it's okay I'm here nobody is gonna get hurt ."

Violet can't seem to wake up , 15 minutes she's been screaming . I mind link the pack doctor , she responds back saying she'll be over .

Putting my hand on Violet's stomach , I hear the baby moving like normal . My mate starts thrashing around , eventually I have to hold her .

Her claws come out , scratching at my arms making them bleed . The pack doctor says " we can't do anything she's just gonna have to fight through it I'm sorry but make sure she doesn't do anything to her stomach keep the baby safe ."

I nod ask " how long will it last?" She sighs says " could be hours I'm sorry Alpha ." The pack doctor leaves shutting the door behind her , my stomach drops instantly .

Just knowing I can't help her is enough to make me sick to my stomach . Tears rise in my eyes after two hours have past now .

Violet is constantly screaming , yelling out for me and I can't do anything . Scars lay on my arms , healed from her claws .

There's a knock on the door , my sister walks in holding her ears slightly . I say " hey sis " she walks up to me pulling me into a hug instantly .

Tears roll down my cheeks , I bury my face into her neck almost crying for it to stop . Rose says " go I'll keep an eye on her " I shake my head I'm not giving up .

I cry " no I need to be here when she wakes up " Rose nods but sits down next to me keeping me company . Her thin fingers wipe away my tears , reminding me instantly of Violet .

Violet screams louder this time , I shake my head getting up to walk out . I can't take it anymore .

Sitting outside the room , I slide against the wall sobbing into my thighs . Rose stays in the room , telling me through mind link it's okay .

Rose suddenly gets up opening the door , she says " she's awake X " I get up rushing straight to my mate's side . Violet lays in the bed , a cover laying over her up to the shoulders .

A gasp escapes my lips without meaning to , she smiles slightly but the pain is still there . Rose leaves the room , I walk up to Violet and lay on the bed next to her .

She whispers " hey " her voice going slightly , I whisper " don't speak its okay just sleep Vi ." Violet nods wrapping her arms around me , I rest my head against her chest wrapping my arms around her .

I'm glad she's fine now before it was killing me .

Violet POV
Xander lays his head on my chest , tears spilling down his cheeks . I wipe them away , my heart hurting slightly at what happened .

I kiss his forehead letting him sleep , although it's only 12pm . Xander breathing picks up faster , it's worrying slightly .

Looking down at him in concern , he pulls me close to him growling at something . I whisper " Xander your scaring me " his eyes open fast looking up at me letting go .

The worry pulls into his eyes , searching all over me to see if he hurt me . But he didn't, only scared me the slightest .

I whisper " I'm okay " with my voice breaking slightly , Xander gets up ignoring me to go get some water . Turning on the bed , I'm now facing the wall just to avoid talking to him .

Footsteps walk towards me , I notice Xander's wolf has come out from his different eye colour . He gets onto his knees whispers " you need to drink this it'll help " I nod moving slightly so I won't choke on the water .

Hunter smiles after I drink some of the water , he sighs kissing my forehead whispers " I love you " I nod whisper " love you too."

I soon fall asleep again .

Follow , vote or comment

Aesthetic_melaniee xx