Camila: its out

(Camila's P.O.V)

I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time before I needed to go, I wore a black dress with flowers on it, the dress reach under my butt also it had a cut till the middle of my chest and kind of a clear fabric and last black heels and a little purse "Camila are you ready? We need to go" one if my team members said and get out from the dressing room "Camila!" Alex yelled as he saw I wasn't following him.

"Wait, Alex" I ran after him and stop him "can we please wait five more minutes? Please" I looked down and heard him sigh.

"You will see her on the red carpet" he put his hand on my shoulder and smiled, I returned a slightly smile. I was waiting for my girlfriend (y/n) (y/l/n), yeah you heard me, my GIRLFRIEND, I'm not straight I'm actually gay, like super gay but I'm not out from the closet yet because well... I'm not ready to come out, also all that Camren shit that going around for 4 years even tho I'm not in fifth harmony anymore, people still managed to make up stories about me and Lauren when actually I'm dating (y/n) for 3 years now.

And yeah the biggest youngest actor out there, I met (y/n) in VAM awards three years ago and we had a great chemistry so she asked for my number, we started to talk and hangout together and all then one day she decided to take it further than friendship and asked me out and now we dating for a while.

"She said she will meet me here" I said upset, I haven't saw her for three months because she had a show she needed to shot out the country and I couldn't go with her because I worked on my new album and promoted it, the longing is killing me, I miss her touch and actually voice, not her voice over the phone, I miss her lips that I won't be able to kiss, not until we'll be at home, alone.

"Camila! Camila over here!" "Camila!" "To the left Camila!" "Look over here!" "Over here Camila" all the photographers yelled at me to look at them so they could take a picture of me, I can't even here my thoughts over their yells "Miss Cabello!" "Camila!" I moved my hair out from my eyes and stood to the left said to take another picture, I posed for the camera with a serious face but a second before they took the picture I felt arms closing around my waist and lips pressed on my cheek, I immediately recognized the familiar touch.

"Hey" I whispered with a huge smile on my face, I looked at (y/n) who keep hugging me while the photographers took pictures of us.

"Hey beautiful, missed me?" she asked with a smile.

"So much" I said honestly and turned to her "you look so pretty" I complemented her as I looked down her outfit, she wore casual clothes like always, black skinny jeans and light grey shirt with the caption '9 1/3', bringing her Harry Potter fangirling, on top the shirt she wore light jeans jacket and lastly her Adidas Black and while shoes, she didn't put much effort but she looked amazing.

"And you looks fucking stunning b-Camila" she stopped herself from Calling me 'baby'.

"why didn't you showed up in my dressing room?" I questioned her and took one step away from her, how much I want to be close to her I'm not ready for this.

"I couldn't find your room, I looked everywhere" I nodded. I didn't really care that I didn't saw her before because I see her now and that what is matter "you won't believe who I ran into" she said excitedly.

"Camila, (Y/n)" we both roll our eyes and turned back to take pictures, we took a few together and then each one of us took a picture alone, I done first so when I pass by (y/n) I told her to see me later.

When I walked into the auditorium I met a lot of familiar faces from my tv, I saw Emma Watson, Emma fucking Watson!!! Me and (y/n) we really obsess over Harry Potter movies, before (y/n) went to shot her new movie she stayed up all night to watch all the movies, from the first to the last. I walked to Emma direction, getting closer and closer to the beautiful brown hair girl "hey" she said with her heavy British accent, I freeze in my place not knowing if she was talking to me "Camilla" she waved.