August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 23

- August POV -

(8 months later)

Man I still can't believe Keira ain't woke up yet. I hate it. I honestly do. I feel like she ain't never gone wake up but I know she is. At least I hope she does.

" Morning Mr. Alsina. " the nurse Angie said smiling at me.

" Morning. " I nodded.

" So if she doesn't wake up what are you going to do? "

Did she really just ask me that? What type of shit is that??

" What you mean? " I asked.

" If Ms. Alexander doesn't wake up what you gone do? " she repeated.

" I don't know. I wasn't thinking like that cause I know that my baby is gone wake up and when she does ima take care of her. " I said.

Fuck wrong with this hoe?

" Okay but if she wakes up she'll be paralyzed. She can't satisfy you like I could. " she smirked.

" Get cha shit right.WHEN she wakes up she'll be TEMPORALLY paralyzed and don't fucking worry about that shit no damn way cause it ain't none of yo business. " I snapped.

" Come on August. You know you want to. I see the way you look at me. I won't tell. " she smirked.

" Baby girl get this straight. The only thing I'm looking at when it comes to you is ya ass. I ain't looking at shit else and I won't look at shit else. Not gone lie you got a nice ass and I'm saying that cause I'd say it if Keira was awake. Might get me in trouble with her but I'd still say it. Trust me I don't want cha ass and I never will. If I was you I'd do your damn job before you end up without one. " I said.

She was pissing me off like no other right now and I swear I wanted to cuss her out but I didn't. " Whatever. You know where to find me. " she said leaving the room.

Just as she left Lloyd came in.

" Wassup. " he said giving me dap.

" What up. " I said.

" She doing any better? " he asked.

" Yeah she doing better. She's breathing on her own and she's off life support. They removed the bullet that was at the top of her chest. Doctor say she should wake up anytime now. " I said.

" Damn that's good. What you gone do when she wake up? " he asked.

" Ima take care of her like I'm supposed to. Hell I been here by her side since the shit happened and I ain't going no where. " I said.

" That's what's up. " He smiled before walking up to Keira's bed.

" Keira you needs to wake ya ass up. Its been so boring without you these past 8 months. You already done missed ya birthday, August's birthday, thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. Ya ass can't miss Valentines day now. Wake the fuck up. " he said causing me to laugh.

" Bruh. What the hell is wrong with you? " I laughed.

" Man I miss Ke. It's so damn boring. I don't be having nobody to argue with. I miss getting under Keira's skin just for the hell of it. Keira Alexander you needa wake that ass up. " he said before popping her on the forehead causing me to laugh even harder.