2/3

after changing into a black-bleached shirt, distressed denim jeans, and a black choker, I left my bedroom and made my way downstairs. my sneakers gripped each step as my hand glided down the smooth railing. once I reached the bottom, I headed to the kitchen. the sound of a soft violin became clearer and clearer, the closer I got. I arrived in the kitchen, only to see the most dramatic, over-the-top, finninfected scene.

there, in the middle of the kitchen stood the devil, himself, holding a bouquet of roses, wearing another one of his expensive suits, not a wrinkle in sight. his hair is brushed out, but tamed. he's wearing his infamous smiles again, as heade his way over to me. ❝beautiful flowers, for a beautiful lady.❞ he said, handing me the bouquet. I looked at them then back to him. then, I walked passed him and went straight to the food, examining everything on the table.

❝you like? I uh-didnt know which one was your favorite. so, I got them all.❞ he explained to me. *grue voice* "light buuulb!" I furrowed my eyes as I looked down at one of the cupcakes.
❝theres something wrong with this one.❞ I informed finn, causing his eyebrows to furrow and him to instantly come to the rescue. ❝what? that cant be possible, everything's been checked four times.❞ he told me, worrisome.

❝nope, there's definitely some dirt right there.❞ I assured him. ❝where? I dont see it.❞ he says. I then lift up the cupcake and start inching it closer to his face. ❝its right,❞ I say, before I smash the chocolate dessert into his face, causing everyone to gasp. ❝there. now we're even.❞ I announced, between giggles. finn then let out on chuckle before he cleared the icing from his eyes.

❝know what? I'll spare you the ass whooping I was about to deliver, because you're not mad at me anymore.❞ finn said, giving me a smile at the end. ❝negative. I did not say that.❞ I stated. ❝well, I'll do whatever it takes. name it, and its yours.❞ he said, letting out a chuckle. i raised my eyebrows and looked him in the eyes. ❝anything?❞ I asked. ❝anything.❞ he comfirmed.

❝what about my freedom?❞ I asked, giving him a serious look. his smile immediately dropped and he swallowed down hard, as his eyebrows furrowed. ❝...l-like letting you go?❞ he asked. I nodded, looking up at him. ❝yeah?❞ I asked. ❝w-well...do you want to leave?❞ he  asked, nervously.

i then raised my index finger up to his face and scooping off some icing from his face. then, I put my finger into my mouth, licking off the chocolate frosting. ❝...no.❞ I uttered, giving him a small smile. he smiled back then raised an eyebrow. ❝you like that?❞ he asked, referring to the icing. I nodded my head, smiling wider. ❝well here, have some more.❞ finn said, before pulling me to him, by my waist and smashing his lips onto mine.

I giggled through the kiss, a. from his sudden actions, and b. from the weird feeling of icing being rubbed all over your face. finn giggled too, as I started to push him off me. which only made him envelope me in his arms even tighter and slip his tongue while I was in the middle of a laugh. so, eventually, I just gave in and wrapped my arms around his neck, going on my tippy-toes just to reach his height.

then, we were interrupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat. so, we separated and met the source.

Mr. Wolfhard.

❝dad...I can expla-❞ ❝no need, son. I just needed to ask miss banks here, if I could steal finn tonight?❞ Mr. Wolfhard asked, giving me a fake smile that says, "I dont really care if you say yes or no." so, I looked up at finn then, back to Mr. Wolfhard. ❝of course not.❞ I told him, causing him to smile harder. ❝perfect. well, excuse the interruption. please, enjoy your day.❞ he announced, before leaving finn and I alone.

I raised my eyebrow at finn.❝what was all of that about?❞ I asked him. finn then smiled and shrugged his shoulders. ❝nothing, love. just some work stuff. nothing too illegal.❞ he told me, smiling down at me. ❝well, we have the rest of the day together. so, let's get cleaned up then meet back done here, okay?❞ I asked, rhetorically, already walking away.
❝hey, what am I supposed to do with all this food!❞ he yelled, watching me walk up the staircase. ❝give it to penny wise!