Chapter 15

Chapter 15-"I don't think I can do it like you!"

Kiara Knight's POV

No! Can't do it!

Nope!

Not at all!

I went scrolling down the page as I kept searching for something that I can do. I opened a lot of windows and searched a lot of pages, but none came to my use. I am searching on How to seduce men? But much to my disappointment, I can't understand some of them and the remaining are just the things that are done when the couple are intimate. I decided searching using other database, but heard Liya's voice.

"Cool! But you know that things not going to help." I jumped as I suddenly heard her voice and turned my head back to see her standing behind the sofa and looking at the laptop as I look at her. I look at her wide eyed, like I am caught with my hand in the cookie jar. "This stuff is just stup-" She looked at me midway and saw my terrified expression. "Hey! Come on! I am not a person who judge!"

Of course, she is not. During these past two weeks, we have bonded a bit. She is cool, really cool! I gave her a nervous smile back.

"God you are such an innocent girl!" She pulled my cheek gently and came to sit beside me. She took the laptop and browed through all the windows that are open. "So, whom are you searching these for?" I stayed silent. How can I tell her? "Must be for Alex." She gave mean I-know-what's-happening look. I looked away. I feel like I am caught doing. She chuckled and turned her attention back to the laptop.

She put the laptop down and looked at me.

"You should really seduce Alex. Very badly!" Her words left me in shock. What is she talking about? "Although, I doubt he will need that much of a seduction from you as you are a completely different case for him."

"What?" My voice came out so meekly.

"All this stuff is not... you know, his type."

"Then what is his type?" I quickly shut my mouth once I asked it as I realized that I said it out loud. She grinned.

"So eager! You like him so much. I can see it in your eyes."

I blushed. Really? It can be seen in my eyes? Then why won't Alex see it?!

"If you want, I can teach you." She offered and I looked at her giving her a huge goofy grin. She laughed his time.

"Thank you."

"God, you are so sweet!"

"Okay. Lesson number one. Touch him, accidentally. First, his hand, then put your hand on his thigh and rub it." I listened intently to everything she is telling me. I sat on the sofa as she walked back and forth in front of me. My eyes and head following her movement from left to right.

"But, why do I have to rub his thigh? Wouldn't that be just weird?" She stopped and looked at me as I asked her the question. Her mouth opened and closed.

"Okay. Sweetie, how about we just go with the basic things. Just with expressions and then we can go deep."

"Okay." I have no idea about anything, so I decided it's better to follow her.

"Just bite your lips sensually. Also, while you do that, give him a sensual look." Sensual look? I never tried it before. I know how to do it. I saw numerous films. But, it's just that I don't know clearly how to do it. She must have seen the confused look on my face. "Don't worry. I will show you." I smiled at her cheekily.