02 : route

Rogue 28 | night two

Here to help you,
Not to hurt you.
Here to care for you,
Not to change you.

Here to listen to you,
Not to hide you.
But to love you–
We will see what I can do.

Harry: You don't have to do this. I mean, we should really consider the fact that I don't even know your name.

Louis: (rolls eyes) Louis, my name's Louis Tomlinson. Anything else you want to know, just so we can consider the fact that I'm doing this for your own sake and that I'm giving you no chance to stop me?

Harry: Yes, I have the legibility to that. I can accuse you of harassment or attempted kidnapping.

Louis: (chuckles) Really? Attempted kidnapping? The last person I want to kidnap is a weirdo.

Harry: Look, I know what you have in mind. I'm not trying to commit suicide.

Louis: Why do you keep saying that? (groans)

Harry: 'Cause I know you think I am.

Louis: (pinches the bridge of his nose in annoyance) Here's the thing mate, anyone in the right state of mind would obviously think you're trying to commit suicide. I'm trying to be as open minded as I can on why you're standing there. But please, I am gonna be forced to believe that you're plain bonkers if you don't accept my offer. I'm not trying to kidnap you for crying out loud.

Harry: [silence] (boards car)

Louis: That's what I thought.

Harry: (closes door) Why do you even take this route, Louis?

Louis: Put your seatbelt on.

Harry: (puts seatbelt on) Hey, answer me. Why do you take this route?

Louis: It's an easy way home. (steps on the pedal) Now zip your mouth.

Lies.

- - - - - - • - - - - - -

s o n g | Highway Don't Care - Tim Mcgraw ft. Keith Urban & Taylor Swift