He Is Her Beta

[Alternate reality where Ezra has only one Mate]

[ O N  H O L D ]

❝The more you hide your feelings for someone, the more you fall for them.❞

•••

Beta Ezra Harland gives a new definition to the words 'Tall, Dark and Handsome'. His bad boy ways, sweet as fuck charms, horny as hell Beta-blood and big heart make him the most irresistible combination to walk the earth.

The cherry on the icing-filled cake? He's half-Saudi Arabian and half-Brazilian and sinfully sexy as a result.

The worst part of it all? He KNOWS it.

High school is over and Ezra is almost done with this Mates business. When he's reluctantly coerced into going to College, the last thing he expects is to run into his only childhood nemesis, the little girl who's life he'd once made hell.

The same little girl who's now no longer a little girl, but is all ALPHA.

And the funniest thing of it all?

it seemed that she is his Soulmate.

It's time for Ezra's story.

•••

Ezra's PoV:

"Oh my Goddess! Out of all the people in the world, it's Ezra Harland!" She sighs quietly in shock and her melodic voice sends goose-pimples racing down my bare arms. The sound of my name in her tongue almost makes me fall to my knees right there.

Abort mission. Abort mission!

Seneca and Micajah gasp, and the meaning of her words finally register past the thick fog in my brain. I cross my arms across my chest, glowering at her shocked expression without missing a beat, "Out of all the people in the world, I can't believe it's you, either." I snap, rolling my eyes.

"I have no idea in what way the Goddess thought we were ever gonna be a good couple."

"I second that."

"Good, there's something we agree on." Nyah shakes her head, standing up. "It was nice talking to you, Micajah. And see you around, too, Alpha Mordecai." She grabs her cell phone off the table and leaves, brushing past me in a hurry.

The tingles on my chest where her shoulder brushed against me?

They're real.

Man, I'm so screwed.

•••

[ S E R I E S I N F O ]

This book is an alternate reality version of "The Alpha's Bad Boys".

[ B O O K O N E ]

Title: She Is My Alpha
Status: Completed
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Werewolf, Romance
Account: Its_Just_A_Heart .

[ B O O K T W O ]

Title: The Alpha's Bad Boys
Status: Ongoing
Rating: Mature
Genre: Werewolf, Romance
Sub-Genre: boy x boy x girl
Account: its_just_a_lovestory

• • •

[ G L O S S A R Y ]

Aleph/ ˈɑːlɛf/

In this book: The Mate of a Female Alpha is an Aleph. The Female Alpha remains the Alpha. And like the title "Luna", the male mate of the female Alpha is titled, "Aleph".

Source: The first letter of the Arabic Alphabet and also from the Hebrew Alphabet.

Rights: Term coined by me. So please don't use without permission. :) (it's used in books under both of my accounts.)

•••