21

DRAGNEEL COMPOUND

Everyone celebrated the new alliance forged by the Clan heads.

Now they were one Family.

Loud noises mixed with drinking and eating were emitting throughout the huge living room in the main house.

Gray and the others got along very well with Rufus Lore, Eric a.k.a ‘Cobra’ (one of Jellal’s men) and etc. Even before the agreement, they already were in good terms.

With Nura out of the picture, it was clear that no one was posing as a threat to the Family anymore.

They all partied the night out.

The ladies were in one corner. Talking about stuff that men will never understand.

Zeref was discussing with Lyon at the far side of the room. As usual, about business.

Then the music started to fill the room.

The women started to hit on the dancefloor. Not long after that, the men joined in as well.

Natsu was drinking his bottle of JackDaniel at the balcony, all the while staring at Lucy who was dancing with everyone else. It was like the spotlight focused on her as she moved gracefully into the sound of music.

He smirked. Lucy’s body could definitely put that of a goddess’ to shame.

“Well well, someone’s having fun all by himself.”

A voice got Natsu’s attention. It was Jellal, holding his own bottle of wine.

“I’m already enjoying myself with the view,” Natsu said, smirking as his attention went back to Lucy.

Jellal followed his gaze, sure enough, the blond was on the dancefloor…with Erza.

“Mhm. I’m enjoying the view as well,” the blue-haired agreed and drank his glass of wine empty.

“You’re not staring at my woman, are you?” Natsu turned to him.

“Of course not. I’m staring at mine,” Jellal answered.

Both of them chuckled. Out of the others, Jellal was closest to Natsu.

“I don’t see Rogue anywhere. Where is he?” Natsu remembered.

“Ah…He couldn’t make it. His brother is coming home tonight.”

Natsu nodded slowly. It’s been a while since Rogue’s womanizer of a brother had shown his face.

“Mmm…that troublemaker. Rakheid and him never got along with each other.” He said.

Jellal chuckled, “True. But both of them used to idolize you.”

“I guess so,” Natsu smirked, “Well, I’m going to have a dance with my wife now”.

Jellal just answered him with a wave of his hand.

.

.

Lucy was dancing without a care in the world when a pair of arms circled around her waist, startling her.

When she realized who it was, she giggled.

“Where were you?” she asked, smiling at him.

“Just had a chat with a friend.” Natsu answered smirking.

“Oh…” she said and circled her arms around his neck.

They continued to dance, her head rested on his chest.