The Kiss

"Its Blaise and someone else I dont know who but its probobly one of his latest girlfriends " Draco plainly stated

"How do you know ?" Hermione inquired

" for one he called us 'mates' , only he calls me that , 2 hes in slytherin and finally 3 , he mentioned a 'companion ' who had probobly told him about you and they must ne in gryffindor otherwise the praises wouldnt be there -in the note I mean " he replied

" oh well if it is a gryffindor id say its Ginny , she knows me like the back of her hand and shes always been one for bad boys , like me" she whispered the last two words hoping thay Draco would not hear the one thing that could change a lot . However this whisper was of no avail to her , Draco had heard her though decided to keep it quiet and resulted in smiling at her .

" well we know who they are just not why . How about we get this kiss thing over with ? Otherwise well never find out " he finally questioned

" im okay with that " she stated , casually shrugging her shoulders .

He took a step forward slowly , taking her hip in his left hand and the small of her back in his right . She was so small and fragile he now didnt want to let her go for fear that shed break . She placed her hands on his chest gently , so much so that if he hadnt watched her do it he would never have noticed they were there .

He began to lean in and she did too . They closed their eyes to savour the feeling and the moment itself . Finally their lips touched and the feelings going through both teens were feelings they had never experienced with anyone before . His lips were soft against hers and hers against his . His tongue popped out to graze against her upper lip to ask for access , which she imediatly granted . Their tongues battled for dominence until she eventualy gave up and allowed him control . His hands came up to cup her face and her arms snaked around his neck .

Whispers were heard and they quickly pulled apart breathless and flushed . They noticed there was a small hidden passage to the left of Draco and recognised the whispered voices emitting from the petite space .

"Well done . Well done " came a male voice " youve maneged to figure out who we are and have shared a rather passionate kiss"

" now for our motives " came the female voice

"Just get on with it !" Both Hermione and Draco shouted .

"Fine! Fine!" Ginny replied , holding her hands up in surrender