Audrey Noel Bree.

Hello. I'm Audrey Noel Bree. 

I am 17, 18 in two months. April 7th is my birthday. 

I am 5'8 and have long copper brown hair and green eyes. 

I sound pretty boring right? Yeah I am. 

I'm also..

stupid.

ugly.

fat.

worthless.

replaceable.

and alone. 

I don't cut, I would get slapped if I did anything like that. 

My real family. Dead. Each of them, gone. So I am forced to live with a foster family. Sherry and Joey Cannon. I have lived with them for three years, six months and three days. I know because everyday I have spent here is engraved into my mind like a brand. 

"How bad can it be?"

I'm afraid to eat to much.

I'm afraid to go into the wrong room.

I'm afraid to speak to loudly.

I'm afraid to be approached.

I'm afraid to sleep. 

I'm afraid to shower.

Fear is like my shadow. Except instead of keeping a little hold on me, showing up whenever light is cast on it. It's like a blanket. A smothering, cold blanket. 

"Why?" 

Each day I wake up to a slap on the face and screaming. 

Ether Sherry isn't happy with the way I did something yesterday or Joey is not in a good mood. I clean everyday instead of going to school. I constantly have to clear away Joeys beer bottle and cans. I have to sweep, mop, dust, wash, wipe away. And I would be glad to do this, but one wrong move, look, I am punished. Severely.

Joey beats me, a kick to the back or ribs, or a punch to the stomach is his usual. 

Sherry tortures, she slowly cuts long lines down my arm or leaves me locked in the closet for weeks. She also uses verbal abuse. I believe her words now, understating why I was put here. Because I am worthless.

"Why don't you just run away?" 

I'm to afraid.

But I think I will find my courage. I have to. If I want to survive I have to leave. 

My name is Audrey Noel Bree and this is the Story Of My Life.