Chapter 22: SPYing Around

***smile:D I am tired from school and carrot juice:( it makes me want to throw my guts up.....anyway....I read A Child Called 'It' and I am really depressed......if you ever read it you would know how it feels afterword....anywho....I got accepted to a magnet high school so YAY!....*cricket*....alright...*awkwardness*

ONTO THE STORY:D***

So I guess technically you could say we both didn't fall asleep.

Will did and I know since he didn't respond to my complaining that I can't sleep.

I hoped out of bed, was it me or was it above 98F in this room?

The bright half moon shone through my window, and the soft breeze shaking the trees outside looked so appealing.

Next thing I know, I'm heading outside, my wolf itching for a run.

She was tired and wanted to get away from the building and into the wild.

Well, as wild as it gets here.

I had a weird sense of deja vu right now since my room is once again really hot and I am awake at 2 in the morning.

DEJA VU!

I walked out the dorms, and was about to run into the forest when some voices were heard.

They were so low that I could have sworn I didn't hear it, but I heard it again and I knew it was real.

I looked to my left at the boys dorm, my eyes narrowing.

What were people up to at 2 in the morning?

What are you doing up at 2 in the morning? Brain asked me.

Your presence is not requested, I hissed angrily inside my head.

Your not a cat! Don't hiss! Brain said like the smart @ss he is.

I can be whatever I fricken want alright! I almost yelled out loud, but I just yelled inside my mind.

Technically, you can't Brain said in a sing-song tune.

Yes, I am aware that my Brain is weird. I don't like him either so we're on the same side.

I smirked inside as I began to think.

Drinking Brain. A lot of smoking and drinking will make you feel better?

No! Please! No drinking or smoking! I want to stay healthy! Brain almost cried.

My wolf normally just listens to me rant to myself and chuckles sometimes.

I don't get what's funny? My Brain pisses me off to no end!

I was about to add some cocaine to my list of threats when another voice disturbed me.

"Okay......so I got everything in order.....we just need to wait for the night..."I heard a soft girlie voice ask.

Of course!

Who else would also be awake at 2 in the morning?

Oh yeah!

Jackson and his girlfriend!

I felt sneaky, like one of the spy movies, as I made my way over to the boys dorm.

My back was pressed against the wall, and my heart was beating faster than tuna. (tuna are more faster than the fastest sports car:)

DEJA VU! Again!

It felt like they were coming for me again! Like at Max's house!

Ignoring those thoughts, I tried to get as much as I can from their conversation.