The Alphas Possession - Chapter Ten

The next day was a Saturday which was the day of the party. Yesterday had been totally unexpected and tired the complete party animal outside of me. Which was 0%, I was just always tired 24/7.

"Cheryl breakfast is ready!" I head Aunt Rose shout from downstairs, instantly summoning to the kitchen. Aunt Rose had made me a full course meal which consisted of bacon and eggs, bacon and some more bacon. Boy, do I love my bacon.

"So Cher, are you going to the party?" Dreen speaks up, halfway through a sausage. I immediately choke on my slice of toast because once something was mentioned in front of Aunt Rose it meant that she would go out of her way to make it happen. "What party?" I chuckle nervously, already noticing Aunt Rose had started to pack up the table. "You know, the party that Royalty invited you to," I shoot Dreen a death glare which in return he smirks before getting up and leaving me with Aunt Rose.

"So Cheryl, you've got yourself a party?"Aunt Rose speaks out, her back facing me. I open my mouth to respond but Aunt Rose starts giggling so I just walk out, avoiding any contact with my Aunt who had completely gone mad. Instead, I go up to my room and slowly start to go through some of the clothes I had brought with me, maybe I will go to this party. Who knows?

It was around 3 pm when I got a notification on my phone, and it happened to be from Aaron who I hadn't spoken to since yesterday.

I pick up my phone from my desk and read the message:

Are you going to the party? -A

WHATS SO GOOD ABOUT THIS DAMN PARTY? But of course, I don't reply with that, instead, I reply with:

Maybe... -C

Within seconds I receive a reply from him:

Alright, pick you up at... 8? -A

And with that, determines my plan for tonight.

Now, this is where it gets all messy, I literally do not have any fancy clothes since I had left them all back home so my only options for tonight were jeans, a top, trainers and a hoodie or jeans, a top, trainers and a hoodie. Looks like I'm going with jeans, a top, trainers and a hoodie. I pick out some clothes for the party tonight before going into the bathroom next door and taking a quick shower.

It's 7:40 pm right now and I'm sitting down on my bed in my jeans, a top, trainers and a hoodie waiting for Aaron to call me on his whereabouts of right now. I think I'll catch Dreen at the party seeing as his friends just picked him up meaning it's just Aunt Rose and me in the house. Not good. I'll probably have to go through the window or something to avoid her from giving me a lecture on how to stay safe. Suddenly I feel my phone vibrate and see it flash, alerting me of a notification:

Just left my house, be there in like 15? -A

I respond with: Okay. 

Not giving my heart any time to skip a few beats.

When Aaron finally got here, I climbed through the window to prevent having an awkward encounter with both Aaron and my aunt. "You look alright," Aaron smiles, looking away slightly. "Just alright?" I pout, walking to the other side of his car to see the door was already open. "Thanks.." I mutter, taking a seat in the passenger seat. "I hope you're okay with parties, I mean you didn't have to come.." Aaron speaks up, placing his keys back into the ignition but not starting the engine. I just nod, placing my hand over his which was on the steering wheel and giving it a light squeeze.

When we got to the venue of the party which was outside at a beach, I looked around for my idiotic cousin Dreen who was drinking with his friends. "I'm assuming you don't know much of these people, but don't worry cause I'll take good care of you," Aaron says, bending down slightly to talk to me as we walked through the crowds of people. I spot Valerie near the ice box which contained the drinks and head over there, leaving Aaron behind in the crowds.

"Girl! I didn't know you were gonna come!" Valerie exclaims, wrapping her hands around me. "I didn't know I was coming either, to be honest," I chuckle before turning back, pointing towards the direction of where Aaron had been. He was just here but nevermind. One minute my fingers are warm then the next, they're ice cold, "Drink up sister!" Valerie grins, drinking her own drink then being carried away by the crowd. Shoot. My friends are literally being dragged away by the crowd, which is NOT good at all. I hate being alone in these types of scenarios.

an// sorry for not updating at all !!!!!!!!!!! ive been really busy like,,,,,, SO BUSY x_X I LOVE YOU ALL SM! THANK YOU FOR 30k+ READS!!! IM UPDATING IN SCHOOL RN ACTUALLY SO PLEASE ENJOY THIS, I WILL WRITE NEW PART ASAP!