020 | BOKUTO KŌTARŌ

one shot is titled—  NEVER MINE 2edited as of : 09/18/2020

one shot is titled NEVER MINE 2
edited as of : 09/18/2020

YOUR POV

"Please look at the camera!"

"Suho!"

Junmyeon and I smiled slightly at the camera, the glasses covering our eyes from the flashes. Up in his shoulder is our son, giggling at how high he was up in the sky. The bodyguards helped in making us a path to leave the airport.

"Are you okay Won-ah?" He asks our son, who jumped up and down in his seat, excited for the things to come.

He just nodded his head. Junmyeon then shifts his gaze to me with a worried frown.

"Don't worry about me Jun, I'm fine," I smiled and intertwined our hands together, his hand was warm and comforting, making my nervousness lessen.

"I know you aren't," he sighed, leaning closer to my ear. "You're going to visit your mother, Hani and Bokuto might also be there. I can't help but to worry about the two of you."

I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and rubbed his knuckles. "Junmyeon, don't worry, I can handle it, now that you're here by my side."

By saying that, he smiled broadly.

The car stopped in front of a very familiar house

The car stopped in front of a very familiar house. Such painful memories flooded in my mind when Junmyeon had opened the door for me

"You alright?" He offered me his hand. I nodded and took his offer gladly. Yoo Won was still asleep, and is resting in his father's arms, sleeping soundly.

We walked to the front door and rang the doorbell. It was so nostalgic, that I started to remember everything. Junmyeon held my hand, which made the painful memories disappear.