Chapter 2

Ryder smiled but gasps when Katie jumps from behind.

"Hey! Ryder I didn't see you there. OH who's your friend? "Katie smiled looking at Hendry.

Hendry chuckle and took his hand out.

"Hendy and you must be?" Hendry ask while looking at Ryder mostly.

"Katie. It's nice to meet you." Katie smile while fluttering her eyes.

Ryder rolled his eyes.

"Is there something wrong with your eyes Katie?" Hendry ask looking at Katie laugh loud and rubbing her head.

"Hahaaa no no. There is nothing wrong Hahaaa I am just going to be over here hehee. Bye!" Katie wave and ran out the café.

"Wow." Rocky said.

"Oh cool. You must be Rocky?" Hendry said kneeling down in front of Rocky.

"Yup, nice to meet you." Rocky smiled while wagging his tail.

"Hey you know I also have a dog that can talk." Hendry said to Ryder while petting Rocky.

"Really? What kind?" Ryder said kneeling down too.

"My is a Doberman puppy. His name is Thunder." Hendry said looking at Ryder who smiles.

"Wow that is cool. When can we meet him Ryder?" Rocky said happily forgetting about the mission they were supposed to do with Katie.

"Oh I don't know if Hendry would let us Rocky." Ryder said looking at his pup.

"I don't mind at all. Thunder loves playing. How about I head over to your Watch Tower later, Ryder?" Hendry said looking at Ryder while standing up.

"Oh y-yeah sure. That'll be great." Ryder said but watches as Hendry grab Ryder's arm and wrote his number on there.

"Call when I can come over so my pup can play with your pups." Hendry said while rubbing Ryder's hair. "Bye Rocky it was nice meeting you."

Hendry wave and walk out the café leaving Ryder looking at his arm. Rocky look at his friend and nudge Ryder's leg.

"Hey Ryder you okay?" Rocky said.

"O-oh yeah I'm okay. Let's head back to the Watch tower." Ryder said while walking out the café and covering the number with his sleeve.

They walk back to Katie's Pet Parlor and saw Katie talking to herself calling herself an idiot.

"Uhh Ryder I think it's best to let her calm down." Rocky said looking at Ryder nod his head.

"Good idea, Rocky." Ryder said walking to Motorbike and getting on and leaving Katie to calm down.

~Watch Tower~

They got back and went inside with Ryder smiling at Rocky.

"So are you going to invite Hendry? He seems like a nice guy." Rocky said going to on the elevator with Ryder.

"I don't know. If were not busy." Ryder said looking at his wrist with the number.

They made to the top to see the pups playing Pup-pup boogie. It was Skye and Everest while Rubble, and Marshall cheering. Chase was watching with uninterested and Zuma was eating some dog treats.

"Pups were back." Ryder said watching them call Ryder name happy.

Rocky walk to Chase who sat up happy and nuzzle Rocky who nuzzle back.

"Nothing happen Chase." Ryder said looking at Chase.

"No Ryder sir. No one called or anything." Chase said making Ryder smile.

"Well I guess I could invite Hendry over." Ryder whisper but the pups heard.

"Who's Hendry?" Everest asks while running to him.

"Oh just a friend I meet while helping Katie. He is going to bring his pup over here to play with you pups if you don't mind." Ryder said but smile when all the pups said yes happily.

Ryder nod and called up Hendry and waited until it was answer.

"Hello? Oh hey Ryder." Hendry answer making Ryder's chest flutter with butterflies.

"Uh hi Hendry it's me Ryder." Ryder said rubbing his shoulder while blushing.

"Yeah I know it's you Ryder hahaa anyways what's up." Hendry said placing his phone down and lifting his weights that he was doing.

Ryder blush more red and look away trying hard to not look at Hendry muscle and how they flex with all the sweat.

'Oh god focuses Ryder.' Ryder thought.

"U-um I called to let you know that you can come over with Thunder if you want." Ryder said.

"Ohhh Hendry pleases. Can we go!!?" Ryder gasps when he heard a other voice.

"Hahaa okay Thunder also careful I'm lifting weights." Hendry chuckle and place the weight down. "Sure Ryder will head there in a minute. See you later."

Hendry wink and hung up leaving a blushing red Ryder. Everest was smirking with her tail wagging while the other pups expect Rocky and Chase were confused.

"Ryder you okay? You're all red." Everest asks while smirking.

"Uhhh yeah. I-I just need umm yeah that. I'll be back." Ryder said running to the pole and sliding down.

Ryder sighs and sat down on the floor leaning on the wall.

"No Ryder. You can't crush on Katie's crush. That is being a bad friend...but what if he isn't into her...NO Ryder stop!" Ryder groan and put his head down but gasp when he heard a motorcycle engine and ran outside and blush some more.

Hendry took off his black helmet and his pup and got off the bike with his pup jumping off.

"Ryder hey." Hendry wave and walk to him.

"Oh hey Hendry. Oh is this Thunder!?" Ryder smiled and kneels down petting Thunder who smiles.

"Yeah. That's him. Thunder says hi man." Hendry said nudging him with his elbow.

"H-hi. I am a big fan." Thunder said and hides behind Hendry who chuckle sweetly.

"Aww Thunder comes on your going to meet the pups." Hendry said and chuckle some more when Thunder pop out and ran inside barking happily.

"He's adorable." Ryder said watching his pups. Coming down the elevator and started barking happily at Thunder who was saying hi.

"Yeah he is." Hendry said and stood up and stick his hand out for Ryder to grab. "He's one tough pup too."

Ryder raise a brow and grab Hendry hand but gasp when he was pull and bump into Hendry's chest. Hendry eyes went wide including Ryder and Ryder was blushing.

"Uhhh s-sorry." Ryder said and pulls back slowly.

"N-no it's my fault I pulled a little hard." Hendy chuckle while rubbing his hair.

Thunder stops chasing after the pups and look at his master and smiled when he saw him blushing and rubbing his head.

"You see it don't you." Rocky and Everest said together.

"Yup. I hope Hendry can ask him out. He really needs happiness from where he came from." Thunder said and smile at the pups.

____________________________________

A/N: Wow people are actually reading this. Hahaa this makes me happy 😀 anyways here's part two. Three is on the way.