FORTY-THREE

~Jenna~

I have my finger around his ear pinching it all the way to his estate. I didn't care that he was stark naked. And I didn't care if I only had a shirt on.

I was getting him home and yell at him.

We passed through the crowds that was starting to form and he would grow at me and try to get out of my hold but I did this to my brother when he annoyed me. I tighten and twisted my fingers as he growled again. He was slouching because I had my hand at waist level so he was showing everyone his ass.

I started to hear the crowds start to whisper and they started to point. Some even laughed low, but I still heard it.

And he did too.

He growled loud that made every one stop, it even made me almost stop but I pushed myself to keep dragging him. His heels pushed down on the dirt making it hard for me to drag and then slowly my legs couldn't pull him anymore. His back straighten while my arm went up with his head as he growled low.

His hand wrapped around my wrist, the one my fingers was holding his ear. I looked behind me and that's when I saw his eyes glowing bright hazel. I clenched my jaw and didn't show that I was a little afraid.

His hand tighten around my wrist to the point where I almost whimpered because of the tightness around my wrist. I tried to pull back my arm but he held it tighter where I know there is going to be a bruise.

"What do I do to people who disrespect me in front of my pack." He growled while looking straight in my eyes.

Everyone stood quite and no one dared to break the pregnant silence.

"Answer me!" He growled while he looked away from my eyes and to his pack members.

"Punishment." They all said in unison but in low voices.

His eyes went back to mine while they were still blazing hazel. I felt my heart drop. I felt my lungs stop moving.

We can't go through that again!  Audrey yelled while she whimpered in my mind.

I ignored her while I had a blank face while I watched him. He let go of my hand and turned to the crowd. "What's my warning?!" He said loud while growling loud at the end.

I looked around and saw everyone showing the side of their neck to him with eyes closed. "One growl."

He looked at me while I clenched my jaw again. "One growl." He said. "And after that."

"Silver."

My heart picked up just hear the words. My hands were inching to go to my neck and protect my skin. But I didn't. I didn't want him to see that I was afraid of that word. He continued to stare at me but he started to walk around the crowd. And stopped at one of his wolves. It was a young male, "who am I?" He said while he cocked his head to the side.

"Alpha Alcander. The most powerful. Most ruthless, and most feared Alpha. You have no mercy on anyone." He said while he shook a little, and jumped when Alcander hand clamped around his shoulder.

"The most feared." He turned around and gave me a wicked smile. I glared at him while my fist closed at my sides.

What!? You're going to chain me up? Huh!? Is that it?! You're going to lock me up down there and chain me till I cant permanently talk anymore!? I growled while I mindelinked him. I watched his face and his smirk or what ever that was fell and his face held anger.

I would not be humiliated in front of my pack Jenna. I told you this before. And I told you that I won't let any of my pack members think I'm weak and not fit for this role.   His lips curled up and growled at me.

I clenched my jaw and slowly took a step back. He watched me while I kept taking a step back. He didn't bother to stop me, but his guards did.

I growled at them but they didn't look at but just stared at the ground.

You're wrong to do this Alcander. I told you, one chance and don't mess it up. Either stop this or I would say what I wanted to stay in the beginning.

He eyes widen a little and he took a deep breath in. "Leave." That's he said. That all he needed to say for every one to leave and not ask questions. Even the guards left, they didn't even bother to stay. They left like the others.

They all walked in their homes and closed their curtains, blocking us out.

"You wouldn't do that." He said while he took a step towards me.

"I would. Don't just assume that I marked you meant that I would reject you Alcander." I growled.

"But you'll feel pain." He said while his face dropped and he took another step towards me.

"I wouldn't mind. It's better than silver." I growled.

"I said that so my pack wouldn't think I'm weak. Just because I wear your mark and you wear mine, doesn't mean I won't treat you the same as my pack members."

"Well guess what Alcander. I'm not like everyone else here. You known that from the very start. I'll put up a fight. I would be stubborn if you ever threaten me with silver again." I growled.

"I wouldn't put silver on yo-"

"Then why threaten me with it?!" I growled.

He stood quite and I growled. "When you're done thinking, tell me what your answer is. Tell me what your answer is for always using silver." I was about to turn around and walk to his estate, but he growled low.

"I told you I was born with silver. I was taught to use silver to others if they disobey or disrespect my title. My father used it on my mother. He used it on my sister even. He even used it on me! I was born into the person I am today Jenna. You can't change the fact that my mind goes straight to silver when someone disrespect me." His eyes held anger but I couldn't seem to hold the same anger.

"Then change it. Change the way you think." I turned around and walked away.

The loud grow didn't stop me but made me walk a little faster. "You can't change someone Jenna! Not even if try so much you can't do it! I was born like this! There's nothing you can do!"

****

...

So...

Um...was it good?

Yeahhhh.....okayyyyyy....

About Jenna....

Anyway, next one would be about Helmer and he's dealing with the news. :)

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS