Deal

It was the middle of the night and you and Aiko were still playing. Well not really playing, mostly talking.

"So you and Onii-chan had a fight? That explains why he seemed a little different for a few days. After that, he seemed better." Aiko says.

"No.. well it was more of a misunderstanding. He was upset?" You ask.

"Yeah.. I felt bad for him but he kept saying nothing was the problem." She replied, picking up Chi and petting him. Chi purrs. "Was it Kiran?"

"W-well-"

"I had a feeling it was. She was always rude to me whenever I saw her. I could tell she had a massive crush on Onii-chan. I don't like her, just like Ayano-chan and Hiroko-chan." She crosses her arms.

"Ah I see you known them too. They were pretty upset with me too." You say.

Aiko yawns and puts Chi on her chest after laying back on the pillow. Little tears show from both sides of her eyes on the corner. "Yesh."

"Are you tired?" You ask, laughing at her.

"No... I can stay up.." She says, her words slurring as she yawns again.

"You should sleep. I'll see you in the morning and we can eat breakfast in the morning together." You say.

"Ok.. but one more question." She pulls the covers over herself and Chi, making him curl up on her.

"Sure." You nod.

"Do... you like Onii....-chan?"

"U-uh! Well I'm not sure but-" You turned to face her but she was already asleep. You could hear her breathing as she slept. You laugh a little.

~~~~~~

After a while if not being able to sleep because of Aiko's question, you decide to get up and use the bathroom. You also remembered that you left your phone charger in your bag, which was in the living room, so you went to get that too.

After using the bathroom, you silently walk to the living room. You jump when you hear a refrigerator close. Behind the refrigerator, you see Kuroo.

He had a juice pouch hanging from his mouth with ice cream in his hands. He looks over at you and freezes, almost dropping the ice cream.

He puts the ice cream down and takes the juice pouch out of his mouth. "A-ah.. I see you're up.. Please don't tell Aiko I drink her caprisuns sometimes and have my own ice cream sundaes at night.. sometimes."

"I won't. Don't worry." You almost die from laughing so hard. "But why are you up so late at night?"

"I could be asking you the same thing." He replies, making you remember why you were up in the first place. You blush.

"I-I was just getting m-my charger." You rush to your bag, grabbing the charger and rushing back to the room, until Kuroo stops you.

"Hey, you can make one with me too... if you want?" He says.

"...well. I guess there's nothing better to do." You and Kuroo make ice cream sundaes with a whole bunch of toppings. With all this sugar, you probably wouldn't be going to sleep ever again.

~~~~~

You and Kuroo decide to watch a movie while eating your ice cream.

"So, watcha want to watch?" Kuroo asks, looking through the movies on the tv. "A scary movie? Or are you too scared?" He smirked.

"Scary movies to scare me! They aren't real." You take a bite of the ice cream.

"Hm? Well, we will just have to see about this by..." He clicks on a movie. "Watching (movie)!" He says and starts the movie. "We were going to watch this whole movie and you can't scream or look away by getting scared."

"Deal." You both shake hands. "If I win, do I get to get something?"

"Well, what do you want?" Kuroo asks.

"I want to go see my grandma tomorrow. You have to come with. Then we can go to a store with your sister."

"That seems fine." He nods his head. "It's not really something you get if I want to see you or grandma too." He laughs.

"Oh.. well what do you want?" You ask.

"I'm not so sure. I'll tell you when I think of it." He looks away and you don't notice the blush on his face.

"Ok." Kuroo starts the movie.