Hearts

Link has joined the chat
Ganondorf  has joined the chat
Zelda has joined the chat
Link has named the chat "Triforce Squad"

Zelda: ...... I'm never letting you name the group chats ever again.

Ganondorf: For once, I agree with the princess.

Link: ... I'm sorry.

Zelda: You better be sorry. But your entire heart into that apologize because you have destroyed my trust in you with these names!

Ganondorf: .......

Link: ........

Link: Hey, speaking of hearts, I've been wondering this for a long time, but where do they come from?

Ganondorf: That is one of the most idiotic questions I have heard. What do you mean "Where do they come from?"

Link: I'm serious! I mean I understand when I get them from bosses. You gut the heart out.

Zelda: Wait, WHAT?! What do you do?!

Link: That aside, what about the hearts you find in grass? Or pots? How do you explain those?!

Ganondorf: I suppose you have a point.

Link: What if there's a serial killer on the loose?! Tearing people's hearts out and storing them for later use!

Zelda: ....... Yeah there's definitely a serial killer.

Ganondorf: Yep...

Link: Oh no! Why didn't you tell me?! Well if it wasn't for me and finding those hearts then that killer would probably be super-saiyan powerful. I WILL bring an end to this! For Hyrule!

Link has left the chat.

Ganondorf: He does know that it him, right?

Zelda: I highly doubt that.

Ganondorf has left the chat.
Zelda has left the chat.