Chapter 9

"Empress Dowager enters" An eunuch clearly announced .

When every heard the announcement they turned their heads to the entrance.

All the ladies got up and bowed at the woman coming in, which whom was presumably the empress dowager,my grandmother.

Once grandmother took a seat the rest of the ladies sat back down.

As they all sat down they everyone began to chatter.Washing away the grim atmosphere from before like there wasn't even one to begin with.

Many praises were of course directed to grandmother and mother since they had high statuses.

Everything was pretty boring after the whole issue...Though it was good that it became peaceful...tranquility is surely the best..../'▽'/...Though I'm still kinda hungry...-.-...

"Let me see my new grandchild" I heard the domineering words resounding throughout the room.

Please give me a break....

I was passed person to person and then to my grandmother.
Looking at the woman in front of me I was scared stiff.

Though she was beautiful and looked no older then 30,
Her eyes were cold and were like bottomless pit. Her aura was much more scary then mother or Gi Huang Guifei. There was something about her that makes you feel like you're an prey when in the presence of a predator...I don't think I'll get used to this...

If I was a normal baby I would've definitely have cried in fright...but even with a mentality of an adult I could break any second....

A flash of light gleamed through her eyes as she looked at me...I hope it's not something bad....

Although she was smiling the whole time her smile became slightly warmer and she lightly chuckled.

"Other then the colour of her hair and eyes, her five healthy senses(which are the nose, eyes, ears, lips and tongues) are the same as her father when he was just a baby."

Just like that a cold sense of reality just splashed on to me.

I look like my father?

WHAT!!!!NO!!!!I wanted to look like my beautiful mother..... T.T.... welp what ever....

Hopefully my father is beautiful....I pray to any divine mystical being in the universe that he is....please...please
...please...with a cherry on top 0ᴗ0,...I've never done anything bad in my life come on...I only want to become beautiful....I-I don't have to be a jaw dropping beauty.....Just make me have at least one third of mothers beauty,one fourth is fine too,I'm not picky....This is my second chance in life come on.....please divine being of this world if you actually even exists.

Forgetting all the things that had happen I prayed in my head senselessly,rambling on with myself not even realizing the day had already ended and I was already taken back to my crib.

_____________________