Chapter Fifteen : Unexpected

~Chapter Fifteen : Unexpected~
~Start~

**********

"It's nice to meet all of you." (Y/N) bowed infront of the class as they stared at her as if she's some kind of art in a museum. She noticed this kind of stare but honestly, she was used to this so it doesn't bother her anymore. Instead, (Y/N) gave everyone a kind smile. "I'm (L/N) (Y/N), sixteen years old."

(Y/N) turned to the red haired beside her who was obviously uncomfortable with the students' look and gave him a slight nudge. Haruki turned to look at his master and tilted his head. It didn't take long for a slight blush to appear in his cheeks after understanding her look but it disappeared just as fast as it appeared. Haruki turned his looks back to the whole class.

"My name is Shizuka Haruki...I'm sixteen years old as well and um..." Haruki placed his hand on his chin as he tried to think of another fact about himself but can't bring up anything. Embarrassed for the unnecessary pause he made, he bowed politely with a slight blush on his face before tilting his head on the side. "...And nice to meet you...?"

There was only one thing on the minds of the people present inside the classroom.

"H-He's adorable...!"

(Y/N) smiled at Haruki and gave him a thumbs up as a 'good job' sign. The red haired blushed but smiled back and gave a shy thumbs up in return.

The teacher infront of the whole class, faked a cough. "W-Well, thank you for introducing yourself." She said. "Since I know the strong relationship between a cat person and their master, I would let you two sit next to each other in there."

She pointed to the second to the last seat on the back. There were two empty seats, one beside the window and one beside the seat. It was almost as if everyone prepared for their arrival.

Hearing the teacher's statement made Haruki happy. Because of his personality, Haruki knew better than anyone else that he wouldn't be able to focus knowing he's in a seat where everyone is a stranger to him and his master, the only one he can feel comfortable with, is not by his side. So, hearing the teacher's statement really calmed him down and smiled.

The two thanked the teacher and bowed before going to their respective seats.

**********

The first period went on normally like any other school (Y/N) has been to. Like any first days, everyone had the chance to introduce themselves and learn little things about each and one of them. It was kinda suprising when just after the introductions, their teacher ordered everyone to take out their text books with a smile and began her lesson. It felt like time had slowed down when it was lesson time and it was probably because (Y/N) was not expecting instant knowledge to be shoved inside her head at the very first day of school. But deciding to be a good student and wanting to make a good impression to both teachers and students, she decided to take notes and study them later in case she forgot.

For about twenty five minutes of listening and writing notes, (Y/N) yawned but shook her head. She took a slight glance at the cat boy beside her and smiled on his focused face as he, too, wrote notes. (Y/N) decided to let him be and continue to write whatever knowledge she feels is important. Letting out a little sound as she realised she spelled an easy word wrong, she embarrasingly turned and open her pencil case in which her eraser was located. (Y/N) touched but somehow to slip off her fingers and landing on the ground, near Haruki's bag.

Sighing at her mistake, (Y/N) bend down and get the eraser, however, a certain thing inside Haruki's bag caught her eye. She widened her eyes as she saw the red haired's precious doll stuffed inside his bag, as if Haruki placed the doll in the bag in hurry. "W-Why did he bring his doll in school...!?" (Y/N) thought. "If someone gets this from him, he'll...!"